10+ Year Old Account

Getting forced to Facebook

I am using the latest release of Chrome (except for this post from Firefox in which it is fine) and MMO-C keeps forwarding to Facebook to a Request Permission page that pops up as an error. No idea what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    I am using the latest release of Chrome (except for this post from Firefox in which it is fine) and MMO-C keeps forwarding to Facebook to a Request Permission page that pops up as an error. No idea what is going on.
    having the exact same issue. Opened a thread about it as well.

Also Chrome with no other extension but AdBlock and Gmail

10+ Year Old Account
    me tooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp hope you have fun in the games and playing Yahtzee against yourself.

Oh and firefox and no problem here LOL.

I logged out of Facebook temporarily and it seems to have fixed the error for the moment.

Yep. Happened to me on Chrome. Fine on IE. Though I did just receive an error message about a security token. I'll check my event log and post here.

EDIT: Apparently this machine isn't logging IE error's the event log. If I get it again I'll post here.
    Last edited by Rhyseh; 2013-02-08 at 12:22 AM.

For the moment I am using Chrome in incognito mode and that seems to be working. I think mmo-champion is trying to access my facebook cookie to automatically log me into facebook... without my permission... that shit needs to stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    For the moment I am using Chrome in incognito mode and that seems to be working. I think mmo-champion is trying to access my facebook cookie to automatically log me into facebook... without my permission... that shit needs to stop.
    If MMO-C is trying to automatically connect my Facebook with my MMO-C account, I will be unhappy.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    OH, not only me then!
    I logged out of facebook, and working fine for now.

Log out of Facebook or use alternate browser worked for me. It's a patch for now. They are notified, they know about it and are checking into it.

This is a Facebook issue, not MMO-Champion. Joystiq.com and other big sites are affected.

http://thenextweb.com/facebook/2013/...ot-error-page/

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank God! Bloody Facebook getting all up in my MMO-Champion junk.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Clearly a facebook conspiracy to gain popularity once again

If MMO-C is trying to automatically connect my Facebook with my MMO-C account, I will be unhappy.
    Indeed, It would be a shame if people had a name behind all the insults that fly around here!

Deleted
    ctrl+f5 on facebook.com fix it for me.

Can't wait to announce our new realID feature where you all have to post with your real name. I heard WoW players love that shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can't wait to announce our new realID feature where you all have to post with your real name. I heard WoW players love that shit.
    yay boub! didn't know you even still came to this site