Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I just blocked connect.facebook.com with ScriptSafe, and the issue has stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by stuck4cash View Post
    It's a facebook issue, not mmo-champion as I have it happening on other sites too.

Nice to know that Facebook is hijacking all my information and mmo-champion is supporting them though.
    Are you sure? I have tried out all of my bookmarked pages and only MMO is redirecting me.

I just had it happen going to weather channel as well.

It does this for me as well and I'm using chrome. It's actually doing it for all websites i try to visit as well, not just MMO-Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    It does this for me as well and I'm using chrome. It's actually doing it for all websites i try to visit as well, not just MMO-Champ.
    Please post some of them. I'd like to see that for myself.

i can confirm is not a MMO-Champ only problem, a bunch of other forums i just visited also redirected me to facebook, mainly a Chrome thing i believe

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i just deleted all my cookies and shit and it seems to have stopped, for now atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

It is happening to me on my Mac's Safari. It isn't Chrome specific.

Quote Originally Posted by tidus4eva View Post
    Happened to me. I Googled "how to disable facebook on external sites" and one of the sites I visited (completely unrelated to mmo-champion) also redirected me to Facebook after loading. This is an issue with Facebook I reckon.

I simply fixed the issue by blocking Facebook on external sites with AdBlock+ on Chrome. Something I should have done a few years ago
    How does one go about doing this?
    Sig thanks to Eis!

FC: 4570-9037-7577 IGN Michael

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Please post some of them. I'd like to see that for myself.
    Before I blocked connect.facebook.com, CNN.com's articles (not the homepage itself) were re-directing me to the facebook error.

What is this, is happening on almost every forum! WTF

10+ Year Old Account
    Happening to me as well using Chrome for mac.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Quote Originally Posted by Evalonne View Post
    Before I blocked connect.facebook.com, CNN.com's articles (not the homepage itself) were re-directing me to the facebook error.
    True. CNN.com is redirecting me, too.

Quickmeme does the same i discovered from browsing reddit.

Getting redirected on Chrome. Logging out of Facebook helps.

Just stopped for me now.

Logging out of facebook solves the issue, for everyone wanting to know how to fix the problem. Eventually facebook will fix whatever is going on.

It's happening to me to, on Safari

seems fixed now. Weird though

Quote Originally Posted by Evalonne View Post
    I have blocked connect.facebook.com and am still having the problem. I'm willing to accept this isn't an MMO issue, but it just started today, and goddamn if it isn't annoying.

Logging out of facebook fixes it. I have found no other solution thus far. I'm pretty annoyed that facebook has started acting like a virus.

But... how???

Did Google somehow stealth updated Chrome without our knowledge or how the fuck is this even possible?

Or is Facebook the one to blame?

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 01:34 AM ----------

It seems to be over. Lol!!