Thread: Elvui issues

Elvui issues

I was wondering if anybody knew how to get rid of the Version (etc) text at the top of your UI when you install the UI Elvui. I am unable to use my XP and Rep bars because it's in the way.

Diagnosis - BE - Mage - Shattered Hand - US <--Main
    Absolutia - BE - Mage - Shattered Hand - US
    Sanctius - BE - Paladin - Shattered Hand - US

Have you gone completely through the install? If yes then possibly try disabling the Top Panel, /ec > general> uncheck top panel, and see if that resolves it (though I am fairly certain the top and bottom panels do not contain any data texts).
    Last edited by Xeraxis; 2013-02-08 at 02:10 AM.

Are you using the shadow & light edit? If so you need to uncheck the box that enables the dashboard in the settings and that should get rid of it if I'm thinking of what you describe.

Is there any way with this UI to see the calander? Ive tried to look but cant see it and though maybe the buffs were covering it but that wasnt it.

Quote Originally Posted by katta View Post
    Is there any way with this UI to see the calander? Ive tried to look but cant see it and though maybe the buffs were covering it but that wasnt it.
    If you click the Time in your datatext panels it'll open up your calendar.

You can also MOUSE3 on the minimap to bring up a menu. Took me an age to work out that clicking the time data text did just the same :-o

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpurin View Post
    If you click the Time in your datatext panels it'll open up your calendar.
    thanks....