Deleted

Ret PvP Keybinds

Anyone else who thinks there are way too many if one wants to be succesful in a 3v3 setting?
    19+3+3 just for utilities for yourself/teammates/arenaframe based stun and interrupt.(+/- 1-2)
    Another 3 if you choose hand of purity and such

Onto this come the regular binds and there are lots of those too.

I like how ret FEELS in pvp but I'm no octopus.
    And then there is 5v5 to make me want to kill myself.
    Any ideas or I just suck?

Use Clique and put some of that shizz on your mouse. Or buy one of those fancy gamer mice with a million buttons on the side.

Deleted
    Actually have razer naga but still

Deleted
    Just use modifiers for many skills:
    "F" - crusader strike ; shift +F - hammer of the righteous
    "R" - templar ; shift +R - divine storm
    Those are easy to use and remember - shift in an aoe attack.

As for hand - i use shift and ctrl modifiers - so have only 1 key for any hand for 2v2/3v3. Keybind for myself, +shift for dps, +ctrl for a healer. Simple macro:

#showtooltip
    #showicon
    /cast [mod:shift, target=dps-name][mod:ctrl, target=heal-name][target=player] Flash of light;

"1": turn autoattack on/off
    "2": macro for all cooldowns (have to spam that one because of gcd/forbearance)

Infracted. If you have nothing constructive to contribute to the OP, don't post. ~Fhi
    Last edited by Fhi; 2013-02-08 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawelek View Post
    Just use modifiers for many skills:
    "F" - crusader strike ; shift +F - hammer of the righteous
    "R" - templar ; shift +R - divine storm
    Those are easy to use and remember - shift in an aoe attack.

As for hand - i use shift and ctrl modifiers - so have only 1 key for any hand for 2v2/3v3. Keybind for myself, +shift for dps, +ctrl for a healer. Simple macro:

#showtooltip
    #showicon
    /cast [mod:shift, target=dps-name][mod:ctrl, target=heal-name][target=player] Flash of light;

This ^ using shift/control modifiers makes things a lot easier, and u can use the same key for similar attacks, i use wasd and all the surrounding keys, so for instance all my ranged spells are s(s=jusde/alt s=how,shift s=exo) and other similar things can be bound to the same key, like for 3s i use 3/4 for support on them( 3 is wog on 1 teamate, 4 is wog on other, alt3 is sac on 1, alt4 is sac on other, shift3 is bop, shift4 is bop) all my burst cds are bound to 1 key with modifiers. I get so used to it i actually bind similar spells/attacks on all my toons so i dont get confused, e/e with modifiers are heals on all my classes etc

All classes are bloated, and ret doesn't have it nearly as bad as some other specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I make good use of the keys around WASD. Also shift+key is nice to have. For example, E Crusader Strike, but Shift+E is Hammer of Righteous. Q is Templar's Verdict, and Shift+Q is Divine Storm. Number 2 is Hammer of Wrath, and my mouse has 4 extra buttons. Judge, Exorcism, and even jump is on the mouse, just to name a few. Z, X, C is for Flash of Light, Word of Glory, and Divine Shield. 1 is for a macro I have for cool downs. Shift + 1 for another cool down macro.

You have to get used to using modifiers like Shift or Alt to avoid having to stretch across the keyboard. Also notice that I put more often used spells closer to WASD, and ones I use less frequently further away. Good idea to have a mod like BindPad which makes key binding made easy.