Deleted

are dk's gonna be viable in 2v in patch 5.2

as of the current patch dk's are like clothies with 0 resil we die way to fast as frost.

blood we do fuck all dps

and uh takes to much ramp up time and our pet gets cc'd

how can i gear up on my dk when blizz dnte ven make us viable we have the worst def cd's in wow compared to any class

Deleted
    i play a unholy DK and our def cd's are pretty good, maybe take time to watch a few vids and lern a little more about your class?

Blood actually do retarded amounts of dmg if you know how to play it. And Dk's are in a good place in 2s with a healer. All spec's do insane amounts of dmg. As Tittattotem says, go watch some videos from some high rated/skilled players.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    as of the current patch dk's are like clothies with 0 resil we die way to fast as frost.

blood we do fuck all dps

how can i gear up on my dk when blizz dnte ven make us viable we have the worst def cd's in wow compared to any class
    Gotta be the most ridiculous oversimplification of a class I have ever seen. The fact that you included blood in the argument is pretty much a giveaway..

Anyway, answer: Unholy is looking to be very strong next patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yes

blood we do fuck all dps

This is infact not the case, DK is currently the very best melee in 2s(if played as healer/melee) read up and check the ladders. however I have to say that next season dk's will dominate 2s even more blatantly, infact dk is a fine class even now, but too little people bothered to gear theirs up so the uproar about them is hugely negative.
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

Deleted
    can you dual wield as unholy or is it only 2h thats any good

Deleted
    can you dual wield as unholy or is it only 2h thats any good
    if you ask a question like this...don't expect to hit 2,2k..

10+ Year Old Account

blood we do fuck all dps

I've picked up a lot of malevolent, including my weapon, as unholy DK in 3's and in BG's. I don't see this same issue.

First of all, a fully geared UH DK is among the best 2's classes in the game right now, only godmoderetardwarriors are better, once they get nerfed (hopefully to the ground like in cata) DK's will shine. rly hate that class lol, almost more than rogues (even tho they aint as good)

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 11:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Short Answer: Yes

Long Answer: Yes
    I hope the universe makes you suffer.

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 11:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    if you ask a question like this...don't expect to hit 2,2k..
    So he should not ask it and pick wrong weps? gg logic cy@

I'm topping damage charts with no problem as Unholy right now, and I'm not even full dreadful yet. The survivability is gross, but not terrible. Just go watch some youtube videos and grab yourself some macros from ArenaJunkies (Pet sac macros + lichborne healing macros are win).

Deleted
    DKs do insane damage, better than warriors (Warrs have better burst). And looking at the patch notes, UH is going to the best melee, maybe monks are on par or better.

Anything they lack atm is snap-defensive cooldown as they tend to die when switched and bursted hard. Their damage should be toned down tho..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly think, I mean I honestly afraid, these uh buffs will result in necrotic strike scalation nerf again.
    Remember hungering cold, when frost strike boosted and giving 2 permanent death runes resulted in retarded HC nerf, that just totally killed any frost usability on arena...blizard is so blizzard:/

Deleted
    is there any rotation on unholy or is it just priority, i got a macro for death pact,pestilence and icy touch and lichborne and deathcoil

10+ Year Old Account
    Like vanilla warriors, without a healer you are are glass cannon.

Deleted
    i tried unholy yesterday i didnt like it felt so slow compared to frost and it seems u have to spam deathcoil to get runes back with runic empowerment ppl say use blood tap but ive never liked that ability, il see what frost is gonna be like in 5.2 i might not even pvp since i dnt have a partner and random bg's are just bot infested and rated bg's take forever to form and win and 1 lose everyone fucks off

Is frost really going to be so... busted in 5.2? It's my preferred RBG spec so be a shame to have to go unholy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Is frost really going to be so... busted in 5.2? It's my preferred RBG spec so be a shame to have to go unholy.
    Frost has its place in battlegrounds, even rated ones (I don't know if you meant rated or random) for burst damage when you're not going to be one of the targets (hopefully). In arena, not so much since even gemming straight def can't make up for unholy being able to use BP instead of UP. I don't see it changing any in 5.2 in this respect.

blood we do fuck all dps

Gotta love balance.