Let the games begin!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Diablo 3 players... Take control. Take control of your game. This, this is the instrument of your liberation. Who are we? We are BAMF, a group of players who have been gaming together for ~6-8 years and have accomplished many gaming feats. And what. What is this, this is ranked league PvP. We do not believe ourselves to be the best in this realm and so we shall create a forum that will demand the best in the realm be found.

Now this game is ours, and these leagues shall be ours, for one of you will be crowned as champion. Now we come here not as conquerors, but as liberators to return control of this game to the players! None shall interfere, do as you please, but we start with the creation of leagues and freeing the oppressed, those who wish not to live under preordained systems.

Together, we shall create...

Renegade Blue League - Any blue gear will be permitted but only flawless gems allowed. This league will be held Thursday nights every week. The blue gear restriction will force you into choices between Critical chance and damage, Attack Speed Increase, Vitality, and your primary stat. This blue league aims to eliminate the gear difference from the skill equation. All health pots will be allowed. Time will be allocated between sets for cooldowns to reset but not between individual matches. Only fresh level 60s will be allowed in this league, no Paragon levels allowed. Depending on feedback sign up, we may be scrapping this league and going with just Paragon Blue.

Paragon Blue League - All rules from the first Renegade Blue League apply except that any Paragon level will be permitted. Date TBD.

Open D3 League - This is a no holds barred league. All gear, gems, potions, and paragon levels will be permitted. This league will be held Sunday nights every week. Time will be allowed between sets for cooldowns to reset but not between individual matches.

Step forward those who would serve, for an army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Matches will be convened, spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed! The game will survive as it learns to serve true justice. This great game... it will endure. Diablo 3 will survive...

Leagues will start up 2-3 weeks after PvP patch goes live.

We will be doing some small scale testing to make sure we have all the possible issues worked out. These prize pools during testing will be hosted by us, if you wish to participate please follow us or as we will begin invitations once we begin.

All additional information and pre registration can be found at our site which I am not allowed to link, so hmmmm google bamf league pvp and I hope you find us!

TLDR: If you enjoy PvP and want to test yourself against others in a competitive setting, go back to the top and read. Otherwise move along.

Shall we begin.....
    Subject#1412

I really like you using blues instead of whites so you can promote your classes abilities.

Renegade blue league, i wouldnt waste my time, you get 1 paragon lvl for joining a game. Instead of limiting it by paragon you could do twink divisions like lvl41 with gem requirements (cant do 42 due to insane weps).

I would also like to see some sort of title belt, can be any rare item with a cool champion like name.