10+ Year Old Account

I need a mouse pad

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product...E26-999-067-TS

Help me decide between these two. They are same price when taking shipping into account. Both are reasonable sized with me favouring the smaller razer one.

Both are aesthetically appealing and I would like both designs.

The mouse is intended for a DeathAdder.

I have the same razer mousepad in the larger size and have had no problems with it.

I used a Razer mousepad for quite some time. It was perfectly fine until it started fraying on me from every single end. I replaced it with an XTRAC XL Pad, which served me quite well. After a hell of a long time, it still did not fray. I found I didn't use the full surface area, so I cut it in half when my girlfriend needed a mousepad. Even after cutting it in half, I didn't experience any fraying. My only complaint about the XTRAC pad was how quick it was to show dirt/skin/grime with little use.

Just this week I replaced my XTRAC pad with a steelseries QCK pad. It's one of several highly recommended mousepads designed by Steelseries. While I haven't had a chance to beat the living hell out of it like my previous mousepads, I feel like this pad is higher quality then the previous pads I used. Steelseries offers a few variants of the QCK that have different levels of thickness, traction as well as size. When I started to look around it seemed more people recommended the QCK+, but I picked up the QCK stock pad due to size restrictions on my desk. So far I have no complaints.
    i5-3570k @ 4.6Ghz | Phanteks TC14PE | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Gigabyte GTX 1080 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    Asus Xonar Essence STX | Crucial M4 256MB | Seasonic X760 Gold | Silverstone FT02

Asus PG258Q 240Hz 24.5" | Das Keyboard 4 Pro | Logitech G502 | Audiotechnica ATH-AD900X | Blue Yeti

Steelseries QcK pads are best I've used in value for money. Those come in many sizes and will fit into almost any available space. Tested and works perfectly with Razer Naga, Logitech G700, Microsoft Sidewinder and Microsoft's bluetrack mouse.
    Last edited by vesseblah; 2013-02-09 at 12:25 PM.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.