Will of the Emperor 10H Help

Hello,

I have killed WOTE as a healer twice before with another guild, but since i was healing I didn't pay that much attention to the soaking, except I know there was a lot less healing to do than what's happening right now in my guild.

Right now our issue seems to be add control, sometimes people time their stuff not properly and die, so if anyone has some pointers that would help us do this fight better (we are 5/6H MSV and 3/6H HOF, so the group know what they are doing).

We decided to do this with our new rogue recruit to make it easier, but seems like keeping adds under control is the issue there.

Tanks: Paladin, Druid
    Melee: Rogue, Death Knight
    Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Druid, Shaman (Resto MS)
    Healers: Priest (Disc), Monk (me)
    Bench: Hunter, Holy Paladin

Usually we use the DK to tank the strength, the rogue soaks all he can, the mage soak Courages, we use both knockbacks to keep adds away from middle, our boomkin use symbiosis to get cloak of shadows as a backup soaker, or as a monk I can soak if it's really necessary.

Logs from last night: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lfvjjwuf734oj8oj/

Consider the tries with the hunter out.

From what I got, the rogue should be able to time his stuff so he can soak all the rages and strength, it doesn't seem to always be the case. Could be a dps issue on the adds, or lack of keeping them together well. We had multiple soakers at the beginning, but healers had mana issues before the first burn phase which was ridiculous.. maybe our rogue doesn't do it right?

Anyways, any tips would be very useful.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2013-02-08 at 09:34 PM.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

DK can go blood(DPS gear) to tank all the strengths and soak all the sparks.
    Rogue can soak all the Rages.
    Mage can soak all the courages. (if not mage the warlock can with Dark Bargain and Blueberry+Unending resolve).

The warlock should be slowing everything (he can also slow sparks). If courage is too fast he can glyph his Curse of Exhaustion and slow the Courage by 70% (but this puts a 10s CD on the curse so he can't slow everything by 30%). He should also put up a Gateway to one side of the room to the middle for Courage spawns.

Slow, stun, knockback, etc the rages to keep them together and slowed. The two people that have sparks on them should run to the middle towards the bosses together so the sparks are together. Also the sparks start out at a high altitude (So the person soaking should jump to pop them)

Spawn order:
    Rage
    Strength
    Rage
    Courage
    Rage+Strength
    -----------
    Titan Gas
    Last edited by Defaulty; 2013-02-08 at 08:17 PM.

Seems to be having the DK go blood is overkilling it. Right now major issue seems to time the cooldowns to soak 2 sparks as sometimes they seem to not explode at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Seems to be having the DK go blood is overkilling it. Right now major issue seems to time the cooldowns to soak 2 sparks as sometimes they seem to not explode at the same time.
    DK going blood means he can't get sparks and rages, which is a HUGE help in keeping the adds together.

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Reason for us having DK go blood is so he can soak all the Strengths by himself and the fact he can tank and solo the Strength on the last set (Rages+Strength) when we get on the boss after we kill the Rages "Titan gas phase".

Other than that, just have to have your raiders getting on par with being able to soak effectively