Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well, when I am going to turtle right now I actually will build up a full RP bar beforehand to lichborne heal so conversion will just be more effective for me personally. I think we can all tell when we are about to get bursted and can build up some RP to pocket for that. Also, unholy PvP already has a sort of rogue mentality to pooling RP as it is so a little adjustment to what you do with your RP to still damage but have a nice RP pool in case you get into trouble will be nice.

5 RP initial, 5 RP per sec for 3% heal (assuming they fix the !conversion macro)... To go from say 30% to 80% behind a pillar would cost you 88 Runic Power and 17 seconds. I think a more reasonable pillar hump is 8 seconds, so you can spend 45 RP for a 24% heal whenever you please. I will take that over a 50% heal every two minutes any day of the week.

Oh, and I honestly have never ran conversion in it's current form but I would assume the only allows base RP regen from skills while active would negate the PvP set bonus.

From a PvE standpoint DS for frost will rock due to perma death runes.

Quote Originally Posted by forwards1ca View Post
    If you aren't bad and macro DP with your ghoul, it doesn't cost an extra GCD. Even better, you can pop blood presence before sac and get even more of a heal, since it heals for 50% on your MAX hp.
    Did you see the latest blue posts? %life will stay the same moving into and out of blood presence in 5.2 so this won't hold any advantage anymore.

(cant link to it as I haven't posted enough times. It is on the front page of this website)

Quote Originally Posted by sporadic View Post
    Did you see the latest blue posts? %life will stay the same moving into and out of blood presence in 5.2 so this won't hold any advantage anymore.

(cant link to it as I haven't posted enough times. It is on the front page of this website)
    I think this change is actually a buff to stance dancing ~

Quote Originally Posted by Iso View Post
    Conversion has a rune cost, effectivly, as does Siphon...and a death rune at that. They'll be alot better, but pact will still be king.
    This is what I am thinking. I would love to use Siphon, but currently on Live, it isn't worth it at all, and in Patch 5.2 the rune cost will still be off-putting. I'd rather get a heal and shield from my Death Strike. Though, it depends on the values per character, but I believe in PvE Death Pact will still reign supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    I think this change is actually a buff to stance dancing ~
    It is from the point of view that moving into Blood instantly grants you more health but death pact is a heal based on a % so it wont make any difference anymore, you can death pact and then switch stance, or visa versa with the same result.

It's going to depend on the comp you play vs cleaves DP will be best but against wizards I feel like conversion will be more viable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    From a PvE standpoint DS for frost will rock due to perma death runes.
    Unholy as well due to the 4 death runes they can make from festering/IT