Now that the dragon aspects are mortal are the flights free to take sides?

The Horde stole the focusing iris and used it in the manabomb, and Kalecgos helped the Alliance try to defend Theramoore, so it'd be pretty fitting for them to mingle more openly, particularly since Alexstraza swore an oath to the wildhammer dwarves, high elves, and humans in Day of the Dragon...

That'd free the Horde up to get aid to counter the dragons, perhaps Nerubians or Gronn, what do you all think?
    Twas brillig

In theory they could, they are after all no longer bound to their duty to watch over the planet, just look at the blue Dragonflight it ceased to be, now each member is free to do whatever they please. Though I doubt they will pick sides anytime soon.

Honestly, I can really see Garrosh pulling a Dragonmaw 2.0, and either forcing/enslaving a few dragons, maybe do a few Sha or Titan experiments on them.

With the way the New-Old Horde is shaping up, I wouldn't be surprised.

Deleted
    you know the saying that wich has been lost can also been found again.i think blizz will pull a setback and come up with areason how they got their powers back

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Honestly, I can really see Garrosh pulling a Dragonmaw 2.0, and either forcing/enslaving a few dragons, maybe do a few Sha or Titan experiments on them.

With the way the New-Old Horde is shaping up, I wouldn't be surprised.
    He already is capturing dragons. In Northrend Dragon wastes bridge furthest south if you phase into the very end near the pet tamer you see dragonmaw capturing a dragon. These npcs were added in during MOP

Quote Originally Posted by Newaccountforthiscontest View Post
    He already is capturing dragons. In Northrend Dragon wastes bridge furthest south if you phase into the very end near the pet tamer you see dragonmaw capturing a dragon. These npcs were added in during MOP
    For real?

If so that confirms a dragon boss in SoO

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For real?

If so that confirms a dragon boss in SoO
    This is how silly rumors are made, it doesn't do anything about "confirming" it gives you an idea that a dragon could maybe be a boss in SoO, but it is about as far from "confirming" as possible :P

It's already started. The Blue Dragonflight has disbanded and gone their separate ways: they do not follow Kalecgos anymore. Some may join with the Alliance, some may join with the Horde. Most will probably just go and do their own thing, though. They're used to staying neutral, after all.

Kalec, at least, is now a member of the Kirin Tor. And with 5.1, where do the Kirin Tor's loyalties lie...?

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    This is how silly rumors are made, it doesn't do anything about "confirming" it gives you an idea that a dragon could maybe be a boss in SoO, but it is about as far from "confirming" as possible :P
    Yea, haha almost immediately i was considering editing it and putting in a 'pretty much'..just too lazy

Anyways, it doesn't CONFIRM it, just makes it a strong possibility. I mean, small things like this are eventually always added for a reason, so Blizz obviously wants us to know Garrosh is doing this.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, haha almost immediately i was considering editing it and putting in a 'pretty much'..just too lazy

Anyways, it doesn't CONFIRM it, just makes it a strong possibility. I mean, small things like this are eventually always added for a reason, so Blizz obviously wants us to know Garrosh is doing this.
    Yeh It does strongly hint at it^^