Deleted

Glad titel or not?

Lets say my personal rating is 3 k, but my team rating is only 2 k, will i get Gladiator titel?

(You can get a higer personal rating, than team rating, if your more than 3 in a team)

No I believe its based of Team Rating

Quote Originally Posted by Esperz View Post
    No I believe its based of Team Rating
    Actually it's based on both, team rating is prioritized but if your personal rating is a 100 rating lower than the team rating you will not be eligible for the title.

Quote Originally Posted by Senathor View Post
    Actually it's based on both, team rating is prioritized but if your personal rating is a 100 rating lower than the team rating you will not be eligible for the title.
    The title is still based on team rating though. Your illegibility for getting that title is based on personal rating.

based on team rating
    players in the team eligible for rewards have to be within 100 personal rating of the team rating.

Deleted
    Lets say my personal rating is 3 k, but my team rating is only 2 k, will i get Gladiator titel?
    No rofl, it is based off team rating; and to be eligible you need to be within 100 PR.

Team rating needs to be within top 0.5%
    Personal can't be more than 100 points lower than team rating
    You must've played at least 20% of the games in that team
    The team must have at least 20 games played

I believe these are all the requirements iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    The title is still based on team rating though. Your illegibility for getting that title is based on personal rating.
    They're both eligibilities. You cannot earn the title without one of them.

your personal is 3k?

are you russian?

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    your personal is 3k?

are you russian?
    Exactly what i was thinking, there is no way he could get 1k more rating that the team its self unless he's cheated his way there!

15+ Year Old Account
    How does hero of the horde work?Is it per battlegroup or just overall of all the battlegroups?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    based on team rating
    players in the team eligible for rewards have to be within 100 personal rating of the team rating.
    This is the correct answer. You also have to have at least 20% of the total games played.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2013-02-10 at 05:59 PM.