Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    with these many changes already datamined I was scared for the pts time with its huge upcoming flamewars. But looks like they we just get the event + reputation system, all the rest will be for the highered levelcap

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Originally Posted by SWTOR

Relics of the Gree Event – Sneak Peek Video

Between February 12 and February 26, visit the in-game News Terminal, located on Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock, to begin your adventure in an all new in-game event, Relics of the Gree!

Uncover the real mission of the Gray Secant, an enormous ancient Gree starship that has mysteriously appeared over Ilum’s Western Ice Shelf. The Gree have promised advanced technology, including highly-advanced weapons and armor, to anyone who is brave enough to aid them by taking on an action-packed mission.

Get a sneak peek at the mysterious events about to unfold in Relics of the Gree!

(Source)

Deleted

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Originally Posted by SWTOR

Relics of the Gree Event – Sneak Peek Video

Between February 12 and February 26, visit the in-game News Terminal, located on Carrick Station or Vaiken Spacedock, to begin your adventure in an all new in-game event, Relics of the Gree!

Uncover the real mission of the Gray Secant, an enormous ancient Gree starship that has mysteriously appeared over Ilum’s Western Ice Shelf. The Gree have promised advanced technology, including highly-advanced weapons and armor, to anyone who is brave enough to aid them by taking on an action-packed mission.

Get a sneak peek at the mysterious events about to unfold in Relics of the Gree!

(Source)
    'There is no truth and no cause for alarm in such baseless rumors'

Will be there with bells on (not literally).

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got a bad feeling about this...

[When WarpedAcorn gets a bad feeling you should probably save your game. Difficult encounters may lie ahead.]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I've got a bad feeling about this...
    Why? To me this sounds great and very worthy, rewards from pets, to weapons, to titles and adaptive gear, invitation to Grey Secant itself. It actually makes me want to try PVP finally, something I had 0 interest before

EDIT: not to mention that this updates is for both PVP and PVE, PVE-only can still get stuff from this but PVP will have its own incentive and objectives in southern part of Western Shelf.

We'll see how it all turns out but this update sounds very good to me
    Last edited by mmocafc5faf701; 2013-02-11 at 11:11 PM.

I think he's talking about the lack of public testing before the patch, not necessarily the actual content of the patch.

Deleted
    Did they just sayb in the video that Rocket Boots are now unlocked at lvl 10 legacy???

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me leave these delightful anagrams of Gray Secant to express my feelings on this whole affair:

Angry Caste
    Agency Rats
    Carnage Sty
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I think he's talking about the lack of public testing before the patch, not necessarily the actual content of the patch.
    Yup.

The content looks great, but the point of them putting the patch on the Test Server is to...test it in the field rather than internally.

DDOOOOOOOOOODDDD

ok ss BW got it RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT!!!!!!!!

OPEN PvP pub versus pub imp vs imp and OOOHHHH MAN the DEATH and destruction WOOOOO!!!!

there are 2 pvp missions that i see so far 1 is for gathering energy from these towers and bringing to mid of map kinda like Hypergate PvP the reward is 100 comms and a blue rep token
    the other PvP is gather imp droid cores(pub side) and destroy a sensor array (didnt finish yet will edit when i know what it is) and it rewards 100 WZ tokens and a green rep token
    there are 4 other missions i think and in the middle of it all DEATHMATCH PVP NOOOOO LAG GOD i am HAPPY with this game for once in a long time

the map is a reskined Ilum PvP rrea map
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2013-02-12 at 03:34 PM.

Just wanted to let you know that I am working on the patch notes atm.. but their website is being fail so it's slow. Should be up in a few.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just wanted to let you know that I am working on the patch notes atm.. but their website is being fail so it's slow. Should be up in a few.
    Thx Arlee, canb't wait

They are up So closing this thread since this was basically just saying "oh look this is when it's coming and there will be no PTS"

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-7-Patch-Notes