Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whats your favourite class?

Mine is witchdoctor:P

I haven't got a chance to play yet, but based on my love for the Necromancer it would probably also be the witch doctor.

That said, I think the Wizard is way cuter than the Sorceress, and the Demon Hunter way cuter than the Assassin or Amazon, so I'd love to play them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Witch Doctor easily. Monk a good second.

Monk has always been my favorite.

Barbarion, but then I played Warrior in D1, Barbarion in D2 and it's just the type of playstyle I enjoy most.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    barbarian is fastest class

I find the DH the most fun in a way because you have to pay attention. The lazy part of me loves my tanky monk though.

Witchdoctor is hands down the winner in my book.

barbarian has always been my favorite.

Deleted
    Monk for high MP stuff as its just "feels" more "fun" to me but for just lvling ? I´d say wizard by a country mile ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Demon Hunter definitely. I love the wreck or get wrecked play style and how fast you have to be in terms of your response to enemies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Witch doctor. Love all this summoning and voodoo magic
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Wizard, only one I've played. Always love mages or healers in games.

Barb > Wd=Wiz > Dh.

I dont have a monk yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started with a Witchdoctor, coming from a Warlock background, and it's a very familiar, yet strange way to play a summoner. She's female, which I prefered over the male counterpart when I looked into it before starting. I haven't played all the classes, but I doubt there's going to be one that I like better, though I have a Monk alt that I've liked so far.

We'll I tried a babarian and Demon hunter to 60.

I found babarian to be okay, but nothing amasing.

Demon hunter feelt alot like point and shot. Very kitey. Some fun skils/moment trough.

And my Wizard is my main - I always played casters inn ARPG's - Its just great, if you ask me. And CM Wizard is pretty cool.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Was paragon levelling my demon hunter which i love but i started Monk and i got to say that they aren't that bad aswell but i prefer dh above everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Early on, I took a pass at all of them. The one that stuck was the wizard. I didn't actively hate any of them although the witch doctor for a long time was woefully underpowered.

I deleted all of them at some point other than my wizard but now that I'm back to playing casually, I want to try them all again.

Right now I'm playing a version of a Black Ice wizard and while not the most efficient it's a ton of fun. I'm not a huge fan of efficiency in any event. Much rather play the way I like to play.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Eschaton View Post
    Right now I'm playing a version of a Black Ice wizard and while not the most efficient it's a ton of fun. I'm not a huge fan of efficiency in any event. Much rather play the way I like to play.

Trust me, you'll end up playing CM/WW Wizard soon enough, no other option, unless you just to farm casually 1-2 MP. I don't know other spec's for Wizard, no matter gear, than can handle highere PM's...maybe some builds exsist, but can't be much good
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard for me to choose between wiz and Monk. Would have to say Wiz though. Blowing through stuff as archon was just awesome, and now that I found CM it just made me love it even more.