Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 5.2 PTR - Build 16562, PTR Class Balance, Comic

Last edited by chaud; 2013-02-08 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems like a major buff to burst DP and a nerf to dot? Can they make up their mind?

Also
    "Guardian Spirit Calls upon a guardian spirit to watch over the friendly target. The spirit increases the healing received by the target by 60%, and also prevents the target from dying by sacrificing itself. This sacrifice terminates the effect but heals the target of 50% 9,000,000%"

9mil % is a tad much.
    Last edited by Vargur; 2013-02-08 at 11:44 PM.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Just reverting DP back to what it is on live (as announced). Other than the GoMS change, Shadow hasn't been nerfed/buffed at all yet.
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Hopefully PTR trash receives a pretty hefty nerf :P Also Daily Blink deserves an award for being the best thing ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat Daily Blink Pic haha

10+ Year Old Account
    sweet, a mastery nerf for Spriest. Our lovely trashstat just got even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    Dat Daily Blink Pic haha
    It's funny because it's true
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

It's funny how many people aren't even aware that the Daily Blink is directed at them :P

This sacrifice terminates the effect but heals the target of 50% 9,000,000% guardian spirit is so GONNA BE OP!!! >.>

that daily blink to epic

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    that daily blink to epic

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 01:11 AM ----------

daily blink just to epic ^^
    i 2nd that lol

They added New Helm in the files

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    It's funny how many people aren't even aware that the Daily Blink is directed at them :P
    Yeah, people are going to agree with it without realizing that it is making fun of the arguments they have to update yearly (and still haven't gotten right). I can pull up threads from 2008 that say 'the game will be dead within 5 years'. Lol. Not even close. The game will "die" when Blizzard decides it should die.

The thing with MMOs is that once you pull in the "I have 100 alts and I get joy from leveling alts because it is fun" crowd, you no longer need to do much of anything to keep them happy as a developer. They have purchased a game that they will play for the rest of its lifespan, and very little will change their mind (ironically, CRZ is one of those things, but the losses from that are still acceptable in terms of the overall picture).

Other MMOs "die" because they NEVER had that demographic in the first place. WoW still has all those people, and all it is losing are 'regular' people who lost interest or 'the switchers', who just inflate every new MMO's ratings for 3 months and then bail because they have short term memory loss.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    "Invocation Removes Evocation's cooldown and reduces its channel period and duration by 50%. Completing an Evocation causes you to deal 15% increased spell damage, but passively regenerate 50% 100% less mana, for 60 sec. Mage - LvL 90 Talent."

Wat. I'm almost running oom on my fire mage as it is now when it's time to refresh invocation... and with 100% less regen, I'm guessing arcane mages won't touch this one anymore.

anyone not notice

Guardian Spirit Calls upon a guardian spirit to watch over the friendly target. The spirit increases the healing received by the target by 60%, and also prevents the target from dying by sacrificing itself. This sacrifice terminates the effect but heals the target of 50% 9,000,000% of their maximum health. Lasts 10 sec. Castable while stunned. Can be cast in Shadowform, Spirit of Redemption. Priest - Holy Spec. 0.9% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant. 3 min cooldown.

9 MILLION!?!? someone at blizz musta fallen asleep pressing the zero key

That DAILY BLINK!!! LOOOOOL Spot on!

Kudos@Daily blink gang

15+ Year Old Account
    so a nerf to evocation? sweet.

how can a MMO at 9mil + Subs be dying? What other sub-based MMO has that many subs or even close? Even Half of that?

10+ Year Old Account
    You will forgive me the caps lock moment but... DEAR LORD IS THAT A STRENGTH POLEARM I SEE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    This sacrifice terminates the effect but heals the target of 50% 9,000,000% guardian spirit is so GONNA BE OP!!! >.>
    It's clearly OP, let's say you have a 400K HP caracter. You're going to heal for 36.000.000.000, I've juste checked on live that this spell does trigger echo of life which means that even with 0 mastery you get 10% of the heal during 6 seconds so this gives us 3.600.000.000 on 6 sec every 1 sec leading to a hot that ticks every second for 600.000 K HP so unless you get oneshot you can't really die during these 6 seconds which means that this spell gives you a way to get back full life and invincible for the 6 secondes afterwards which my be considered as to OP (especially since you can use it while stunned).

I don't know if it was really intended to work this way but it clearly tends to overpower this spell and I doubt they will keep it that way