Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Greatsword of Frozen Hells looks like ashbringer!! That haste is awesome swell, *drool*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Yeah, people are going to agree with it without realizing that it is making fun of the arguments they have to update yearly (and still haven't gotten right). I can pull up threads from 2008 that say 'the game will be dead within 5 years'. Lol. Not even close. The game will "die" when Blizzard decides it should die.

The thing with MMOs is that once you pull in the "I have 100 alts and I get joy from leveling alts because it is fun" crowd, you no longer need to do much of anything to keep them happy as a developer. They have purchased a game that they will play for the rest of its lifespan, and very little will change their mind (ironically, CRZ is one of those things, but the losses from that are still acceptable in terms of the overall picture).

Other MMOs "die" because they NEVER had that demographic in the first place. WoW still has all those people, and all it is losing are 'regular' people who lost interest or 'the switchers', who just inflate every new MMO's ratings for 3 months and then bail because they have short term memory loss.
    WoW may not have "died" in terms of Subscription, but its 100% as a game....

Deleted
    And who drops this fabulous helm?

10+ Year Old Account
    The helm is awesome but it wouldn't be " of the Eternal Winter " if it the effect appears and dissappears.

WoW is the Beiber of MMOs. Not dead but still garbage. Thanks for showing everyone how low your standards are.

Who has lower standards - the people spending their time playing a game they enjoy, or the people spending their time on forums dedicated to a game they hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    WoW is the Beiber of MMOs. Not dead but still garbage. Thanks for showing everyone how low your standards are.
    Would you share then please what high standards are in your understanding?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    You will forgive me the caps lock moment but... DEAR LORD IS THAT A STRENGTH POLEARM I SEE?
    HOLY MOTHER YES
    Finally....
    Applaud Blizz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post

Really, did you pass the night asleep to think and type this useless post? Or are you just another idiot? So tell us you high standard big man? I'm retaining myself to tell you what I think about you, I don't want to get banned.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    I'm curious too. But someone is paying these idiots to post hate comments about WoW? Or is it just a trend? I didn't liked Guild Wars 2 that much, at least for now, but I don't go in the forums posting useless hating comments like this "genius". I don't understand this behaviour really, it has no sense.

A strength Polearm...i'll be re-subbing.

Deleted
    So many blues on EVERY spec and class, EXPECT shaman. FU Street.

Deleted
    Be a blizzard
    Crit worst shaman ele stat
    give shaman ele crit on all items for him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alkyd View Post
    I'm curious too. Is there someone who pays these idiots to post hate and clueless comments about WoW? Or is it a trend? I really don't understand this behaviour. There are several games I didn't like but I don't go to their forums posting useless and idiotic comments like this "genius" did. The best part is that he thinks to be smart when in truth he's just showing how much clueless and idiot he is.

15+ Year Old Account
    anybody else think of the lich king when they saw this?.....hmm this gives new ideas for transmog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Let us see how many will hate this so awesomely true Daily Blink

Oh, here is one. My standards are not low enough to tell you that at least you could have put in the effort to google how the guy is written that you compare WoW to. But your standards were probably too low for that?

Hehe, I couldn't say it better.

I can not imagine how people think that after 8 years this game is doing badly with subs. I don't understand the negative perception it's like a want for it to be doing badly. It's doing incredibly well for an 8 year old game and will very likely be going with as much content as they're putting in it now for another 8 years. It'd still be profitable if it had half as many subs as it has now. 5 million people is a ton. Did Everquest ever have over a million?

Because more games are out people are playing other things but they haven't abandoned this game by far. I can't imagine this game 'ending' anytime in the next decade.

Also, any game that beats it will likely be made by Blizzard because it's a mammoth as far as resources and it put together an amazingly well playing game for the computer equipment available at the time. I still remember Furor from FoH saying it was amazing that you could fly a gryphon and see people under you playing in real time as they were playing and next to no zoneing (something in eq that took up to 1 minute per area like Storm Peaks). They know how to make a game that works well. I don't see anything coming close to it for the type of game it is and I'd imagine there won't be anything in the near future that will be near as good, last as long or have more subs (in the genre).
    Last edited by Nish77; 2013-02-09 at 08:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really play anymore... so it doesn't really make a difference to me. But I love these unique non-set armor pieces.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of neat to see another caster fist and two-handed mace make a triumphant return.

lol Daily Blink

Dunno why the Prot Warrior's tier sets have to suck tier after tier. This one is worse than the tier 14 one.
    Last edited by Khazzeron; 2013-02-09 at 07:46 PM.