Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Names but not icons
    The names have nothing to do with these models

I have a sneaking suspicion that this helm at least will be store-bought transmog gear. The skull just looks too silly to be from anything serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraytwist View Post
    Guys, its pretty obvious that they come from the Legendary Metas.
    The crowns are equippable items, not spells.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Names but not icons
    The names have nothing to do with these models
    Well they kinda do. I mean, these models have their own names, and the gems also do.

How could they be the same thing if they're two different items ?

Would love this for my death knight!

Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Well they kinda do. I mean, these models have their own names, and the gems also do.
    No I mean
    The helms have names on their icons.
    These helms are named "Helm of Eternal Winter" and "Sun Crown".

The gems also have names, the whole item has been datamined.
    The gems are named "Crown of Heaven" as an item to apply a socket and " Capacitive Primal Diamond", "Courageous Primal Diamond", "Indomitable Primal Diamond" and "Sinister Primal Diamond" as actual gems.

These two things don't match. They do not even match thematically. The names have nothing to do with these models.

Deleted
    No I mean
    The helms have names on their icons.
    These helms are named "Helm of Eternal Winter" and "Sun Crown".

The gems also have names, the whole item has been datamined.
    The gems are named "Crown of Heaven" as an item to apply a socket and " Capacitive Primal Diamond", "Courageous Primal Diamond", "Indomitable Primal Diamond" and "Sinister Primal Diamond" as actual gems.

These two things don't match. They do not even match thematically. The names have nothing to do with these models.
    We're saying the same thing, then.

Bad engrish here. Frog-eater.

Proof again that it takes forever for Blizz to incorporate ideas that should've/could've been implemented long ago. 14 tiers of redundant looking armor and they finally decide to shell out one that actually has an animation effect to it rather than being static? Not saying Blizz is terribad for being slow but free-to-play MMO's are already lightyears ahead of Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I WANT THIS ON MY PALADIN I Fuckin love the effects!
    Paladin? Looks like a DK helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    Proof again that it takes forever for Blizz to incorporate ideas that should've/could've been implemented long ago. 14 tiers of redundant looking armor and they finally decide to shell out one that actually has an animation effect to it rather than being static? Not saying Blizz is terribad for being slow but free-to-play MMO's are already lightyears ahead of Blizz.
    WoW is also 8 years old.

wh-what?
    Plenty of armour tiers have had animation

10+ Year Old Account
    So you missed the Sha-themed warlock tier with the moving mouth?

Or the multiple tiers of gear, for different classes, with moving components for shoulder armor? (that have been around since Burning Crusade)

Back to the topic at hand:

To all the people saying Paladin...

Really?

That helm is TAILOR MADE for Frost Death knights.

If I had to take a cracking guess, it's from the midsummer's fire festival; perhaps some incredibly rare transmog drop from Ahune.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2013-02-09 at 04:58 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Now thats one epic looking helm

My cynical side of me wants to say it will be a BMAH item or a blizz store item

But i hope its part of the legendary questline or a normal drop so mere mortals like me can at least get a shot at it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Now thats one epic looking helm

My cynical side of me wants to say it will be a BMAH item or a blizz store item
    I could see it being a black market AH item.

But a physical item from the blizzstore seems a little... strange. TCG pets and mounts already existed when they instated the WoW store for... pets and mounts, but they've never sold actual gear before. It doesn't make much sense.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I could see it being a black market AH item.

But a physical item from the blizzstore seems a little... strange. TCG pets and mounts already existed when they instated the WoW store for... pets and mounts, but they've never sold actual gear before. It doesn't make much sense.
    Transmog only gear from the store makes a scary amount of sense to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog only gear from the store makes a scary amount of sense to me.
    Money sense, perhaps.

But it'd be really damn lame.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Pretty much every other game with microtransactions is already doing it!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we're a bit jumping to conclusions.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I think we're a bit jumping to conclusions.
    Well, we can theorize that it is:

A) an item from the black market Auction house. Blizzard has recently started adding cosmetic items for transmog. (Sun Lute, for example)

B) Something pertaining to the Midsummer Fire's festival. I think this makes the most sense, what with the advent of the sun crown and helm of eternal winter, as the midsummer's fire festival plays off of the "fire/frost" theme.

C) Some heretofor unknown conventional gear drop

and because people like thinking the worst:

D) The first instance of gear buyable from the Blizzard Store, because potatoes.
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Nobody is jumping to conclusions, we're talking about possibilities.

new ahune drop maybe?