have you seen these 5.2 trinkets!?

3 of the int ones that drop in the raid are such a slap in the D to shamans

2 of them involve crit rating and and another is another chance off dot dmg (which they usually proc well enough from FS anyway but still)

why do they hate shamans so much XD

Deleted
    Crit is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, in fact it's even better if the PE buff pulls it as the best 90 talent.

i guess that is true, if PE pulls ahead in 5.2, then those crit trinkets do become much more valuable

Deleted
    Also you didn't really look very hard because I see an int trinket that procs haste offf of spellcasts also.

where u check the loot ?
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

The Rune of Origination seems kind of crappy. Stat weights aren't drastically different for most classes, so unless the proc has a huge uptime I doubt it will be worth using.

Edit: Woops, didn't realize this was in the shaman forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxonn View Post
    Crit is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, in fact it's even better if the PE buff pulls it as the best 90 talent.
    Still our worst out of the 3 secondary stats. We're not likely to reach plateaus that make Haste utterly redundant yet.

for Enha shaman who will got PE/EM build next patch thous trinkets are awsom , only trinket witch is hard to say Bis or Crap is one from Lei Shen witch convers all you mastery cryt and haste in to one the higest stat jsut wondering what will be up time of this one

Deleted
    I've just looked at this item list and this one http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/94531-cha...-of-brilliance seems rather nice.

There are five caster trinkets but one is only available in rep reward version, same iLvl as Normal mode gear

Two trinkets have crit/int and the other two you can get on heroic are haste/int and hit/int (one does proc from dots)
    Additionally one of the crit trinkets drops off Lei Shen, who will be the penultimate boss on Heroic mode, so you're not likely to get one even if you want one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Still our worst out of the 3 secondary stats. We're not likely to reach plateaus that make Haste utterly redundant yet.
    Doesn't matter, the difference between all three stats is not that big. You'd be better off complaining about getting less dps per secondary stat than the other casters do, it would make a more valid argument.