Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Finally! A STR Polearm again!

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95877-bo-...r-in-the-night

yes I know there was a crappy green one in leveling content but we've waited a long time for one viable for endgame. I'll assume there are normal and HC mode versions as well, haven't checked yet.

Ret pallys rejoice!

10+ Year Old Account
    :O! Holy shit, thats pretty sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/96621-bo-...r-in-the-night

The heroic version. BRB new pants.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

hmm i got a bad feeling that it's a tank weapon for blood DK's, then again you never know.. :/ but i'm likeing this

I vendored all my polearms a while ago... needing the storage space. Now i feel like i did when i vendored all the gear i was keeping when Cata came out for more space, thinking if we can't change gear by now it's never going to happen. Time to farm, lol.

Awesome news indeed, guess thus purple vanilla plans will finally come in handy, there is some real cool stuff like http://www.wowhead.com/item=19167

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally. Hope it looks good, but if not, I still got my Halberd of Smiting

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY CRAP STRENGTH POLEARM

Yeah, new pants definitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to you guys! I Truely mean that. Us shamans get our int fists back too!

There's a BoA polearm new to MoP in Kun Lai Summit. I found it a few nights ago. I can't post a link, but it's called "Sturdy Yaungol Spear". Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Congrats to you guys! I Truely mean that. Us shamans get our int fists back too!
    Boomkins get a spellpower 2h mace instead of a staff :3

Holy YES FINALLY. We've only been waiting since Heroic Violet Hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Duumaa View Post
    There's a BoA polearm new to MoP in Kun Lai Summit. I found it a few nights ago. I can't post a link, but it's called "Sturdy Yaungol Spear". Check it out!
    Unfortunately doesn't count any more than random green polearms of the Landslide etc. By the time you find it, you almost certainly have something better, and if you go camping for BoAs there's a 450 2H sword to prioritize.

While I am glad to see a strength polearm again, could not they come up with a better name than Bo-ris?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ximinez View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/95877-bo-...r-in-the-night

yes I know there was a crappy green one in leveling content but we've waited a long time for one viable for endgame. I'll assume there are normal and HC mode versions as well, haven't checked yet.

Ret pallys rejoice!
    Itemization is somewhat ho-hum for Ret Paladins, but with the Transmog changes, I guess once Blood DKs get theirs, it's anyone's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    While I am glad to see a strength polearm again, could not they come up with a better name than Bo-ris?
    i immediately thought of Boris the Blade, from Snatch.

OT: Regardless of the stats, i think ill still be going for this. The last time my pally used a strength polearm was the belf pally questline. And my DK has a few stored for the off chance the gods may answer our prayers. Will definitely be going straight for http://www.wowhead.com/item=25608 on my mog.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Here is my polearm, I call it Boris."

Imagine that in a Russian accent and you get what I thought upon seeing the name of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

and a spellpower fist! the first since naxx 25 if my memory is correct?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Finally. Hope it looks good, but if not, I still got my Halberd of Smiting
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=95877#modelviewer

I don't mind it, personally. Would prefer my 2h mace / 2h axe transmogs, though, which won't be compatible. Either way, cool to see strength polearms return!

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    hmm i got a bad feeling that it's a tank weapon for blood DK's, then again you never know.. :/ but i'm likeing this
    and we shall take it happily