488 Guardian Druid LF morning/late night raiding guild.

ABOUT ME: I am a third shift worker with 6 years of tanking experience. I have played a Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight and Druid in a tanking role. I have been in fairly successful guilds since The Burning Crusade and have been a raid leader for about 3 years.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: I am looking for raiding guild, 10 or 25 that can meet my schedule 100%. I am not expecting an immediate spot, but I would obviously like to raid consistently. Progression is not a major concern to me, so long as players show up and apply themselves to the content and to the group.

MY SCHEDULE: I am available to raid every day 8 A.M. CST - NOON CST as well as Thursday - Friday any time.

WHAT YOU GET:I am a knowledgeable tank, with solid experience in current normal modes. I am a committed player and always come with prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via Battletag; Kryptodro#1791.
    Last edited by Kryptodro; 2013-02-10 at 02:06 PM.

Still looking for a raiding guild that can work with my schedule.

Morning Raiding

Hi Kryptodro, If you havent found a new raiding home now, my morning raid team is currently looking to replace a tank that will be going back to school soon. We raid W-Th-F 9am-1230am Central time. We are 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF, hoping to finish HoF and maybe ToES before 5.2. When 5.2 hits we will jump into ToT right away. Most of our raiders work the night shift. If you are interested and/or have any questions my BattleTag is Klatt#1791.

Thanks!