Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Why do you want to replace your valor trinket.

Whats telling me i shouldnt?

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    So trinkets were hotfixed tonight, anyone have any information about that?
    What, they were? Can you link a source please?

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    What, they were? Can you link a source please?
    Multiple guildies using TOT trinkets that had their proc rates go up a lot today. No blue post that I can find though.

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    Multiple guildies using TOT trinkets that had their proc rates go up a lot today. No blue post that I can find though.
    Really? I'd need a solid confirmation before I get mad, but I sure hope they didn't because I spent my vp on the trinket since it was going to be the best trinket out there.

Used VP on the valor trinket aswell, but why not. We have 3 people who need the agi users in our 10man team so if one drops, good for the team. Would still be nice if 522 trinkets were better than 510.

Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    Used VP on the valor trinket aswell, but why not. We have 3 people who need the agi users in our 10man team so if one drops, good for the team. Would still be nice if 522 trinkets were better than 510.
    If they were hotfixed to be better, I want my money (valor) back! lol

Tested my Rentaki's Soul Charm. Doesn't look like they changed the proc rate, at least not on the EU servers.

I don't think they were hotfixed buffed beyond the stated RPPM rates we've been tossing about, they were just hotfixed to actually be those rates instead of 5 minutes apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctifer616 View Post
    Tested my Rentaki's Soul Charm. Doesn't look like they changed the proc rate, at least not on the EU servers.
    That's probably the smartest thing to do, too bad I didn't think of that XD. I'll report back with my findings.

---------- Post added 2013-03-09 at 09:11 AM ----------

Just sat on a dummy for 5 minutes and only got one proc on renatakis. I don't think it's changed from the brief testing period I had.

tehstool i will murder you if they fixed it.

With Renataki's Attacking the dummy for 7 minutes I had a proc at 1:30, 3:56 and 6:12.

I really wish Blizzard would learn to design trinkets that don't suck. Not going to buy the VP trinket yet because I can imagine a hotfix for shitty trinkets will come soon. Similar to how the Tanking DMC trinket got buffed because it was so terrible.

Deleted
    I'm wating to see if they fix the proc rates or they just clarify that is working as intended before buying the VP trinket.

Deleted
    Where have you read that?

The sheer amount of confusion regarding trinkets finally led me to just throw my hands up in the air and get the ring -- I can easily measure how helpful that is.

It seems like Blizzard is just struggling to make new ideas for trinkets at this point (Re-origination? Really?). They have no idea what they're doing.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    It seems like Blizzard is just struggling to make new ideas for trinkets at this point (Re-origination? Really?). They have no idea what they're doing.
    I don't think that's the case at all to be honest.
    To me this seems like they are trying to make things as equal as possible between classes and specs, and not repeat certain mistakes in the past where some trinkets are completely and utterly useless for some classes and BiS by leaps and bounds by others. Hence the addition of the RPPM mechanic.

Unfortunately it looks like this plan backfired as it's clearly not working out well for in this case us Hunters.

Off-topic, but I think Rune of Re-origination is one of the most awesome trinkets they've ever came up with. But again in their efforts of balancing things out all our secondary stats are quite useful, and we don't want to give them all up in favor of some extra stats for our best secondary stat.

Just have to wait and see. Only gotten 1 piece of loot so far from ToT, the bow from Tortos. And I can't get VP trinket until next week because I spent all my VP before patch, I though the VP trinket would be like Honored/Revered(like Firelands rep was). :/

Getting more reports that the proc rate on trinkets (Bad Juju) for example has increased.
    Could someone who has it check it out, preferably in a raid with WoL

I haven't tested out my Ren'taki's, but our priest was reporting his healing trinket going off quite often.

Not sure if Rentaki was changed, but it's still quite RNG heavy. Just spend 5 minutes on a dummy, had 40% uptime (6 procs) with 2 procs coming one after another.

Will keep a closer look at the proc rate at tonight's raid, will give a bigger sample size (don't want to spend hours on a dummy :P).

EDIT: 4 tests, each about 5 minutes long. Proc rate 38%, 25%, 26% and 19%, things to notice, each attempt had a proc right at the start.
    Last edited by Noctifer616; 2013-03-10 at 12:04 PM.

Has anyone tried our how Bad Juju is? I was able to get the Thunderforged version of it and was not able to test it out because something about the proc rate was bugged (took 4 minutes to proc a 2nd time on the target dummy). I'm curious if it is better than the Darkmoon card and the heroic Bottle from elegon, as I don't know which to replace.