Page 20 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Has anyone tried our how Bad Juju is? I was able to get the Thunderforged version of it and was not able to test it out because something about the proc rate was bugged (took 4 minutes to proc a 2nd time on the target dummy). I'm curious if it is better than the Darkmoon card and the heroic Bottle from elegon, as I don't know which to replace.
    It's not that good. Renataki's gives slightly more agi and bad juju can overwrite itself wasting some of the proc.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    It's not that good. Renataki's gives slightly more agi and bad juju can overwrite itself wasting some of the proc.
    But do you think it's better than the Darkmoon card and the Bottle? I'd like to figure out which one to replace but I'm not sure because of the confusing proc rate on it. I may just opt for the Shadopan Assault reputation trinket since that seems to be what everyone is using.

Theoretically, on paper the relic of xuen should be slightly better, but because of the inconsistency in procs of both trinkets it would be hard to tell in practice.

Do we know if there is a point in gear at which any of the 5.2 trinkets will pull ahead? In normal modes this is?

Or will it just be relic (or upgraded previous heroic trinket of choice)/assault until heroic modes?
    Last edited by Kanadei; 2013-03-12 at 04:09 AM.

I know throughout this forum, alot of VP Trinket + 510 Bottle is better than reg Trinkets. And i know somewhere in here Pretty sure Stool posted somewher about heroic trinkets. But at the time i'm writing this out im going to be heading out for a bit, so do forgive me, BUT Has anyone done Math that also includes Heroic trinkets? Or Has anyone able to snag one on the PTR or something of that nature?

Looked at Simcraft But those are very early sims and aren't at all always accurate. Mainly looking for Heroic Trinkets for ToT. Please and Thank you for any replies.

Deleted
    just got Talisman of Bloodlust thunderforged, time to play around

Talisman bloodlust rarely ever stacks past 2 and almost never gets to 5 on the dummy.

I'm reforged crit > mastery > haste

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Talisman bloodlust rarely ever stacks past 2 and almost never gets to 5 on the dummy.

I'm reforged crit > mastery > haste
    Would you mind going MM and then do some crit > haste > mastery, and then say how the procc is? (and also overall damage)

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    I don't think that's the case at all to be honest.
    To me this seems like they are trying to make things as equal as possible between classes and specs, and not repeat certain mistakes in the past where some trinkets are completely and utterly useless for some classes and BiS by leaps and bounds by others. Hence the addition of the RPPM mechanic.
    RPPM doesn't help with that at all. All it does is make new trinkets favor classes that stack haste forever, as well as make things less controlled and predictable.

If they wanted to make things balanced for each class they would make all procs on an ICD with a high proc chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    Would you mind going MM and then do some crit > haste > mastery, and then say how the procc is? (and also overall damage)
    I won't be able to until later. The bad thing is on FD, my damage is basically the same going from relic of xuen to this. Hopefully the math is just off or something.

Great.
    Via twitter:

We also added some protection to the ToT RPPM trinkets to avoid streaks of bad luck and buffed some to boot. Details soon.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...62675836551168

Looks like I was right about t15 trinkets being terrible, but now since they were buffed we're actually going to have to go for the trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Great.
    Via twitter:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...62675836551168

Looks like I was right about t15 trinkets being terrible, but now since they were buffed we're actually going to have to go for the trinkets.
    I hope they realize this will cause many tickets being put in for refunds of the VP trinket because we knew how bad the raid trinkets were and wasted VP on the rep trinket.
    Last edited by Slot; 2013-03-13 at 01:32 AM.

So I just got a thunderforged Renataki's tonight, so I'm assuming with the buff I should use that and the valor trinket? The other 2 trinkets I have are 2/2 upgraded relic and 2/2 upgraded heroic bottle.
    Last edited by Mackarino; 2013-03-13 at 05:00 AM.

Have Bad Juju+TiTM (Heroic upgraded 2/2). Should I bother buying the VP Trinket or wait for one to drop from raid?

I don't know about these trinkets honestly. Bad Juju dropped tonight, and me (SV hunter) and a enhance shaman were trying to figure out who it was better for. I used it on Tortos (5 min fight) and it procced 3 times for a 19% uptime, compared to my heroic 2/2 bottle which has a 35-40% uptime. I have 3100 haste. I then traded it to him, he used it on Megaera and Ji-Kun and he had over 8000 haste, and he had roughly same uptime. Pretty much just feels like this trinket is almost the same as bottle, with just a little more mastery

"Increased the activation chance for agility and strength trinkets from Throne of Thunder by 10%."

What does this even mean.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Activation chance for trinket effects on a pull has been increased.
    Every time the trinket fails to activate, there's an increasing chance that it will activate.
    Increased the activation chance for agility and strength trinkets from Throne of Thunder by 10%.
    Ok, now Blizzard is just trolling people who try to math out the trinkets. Last point is pretty obvious, but other two don't even give any numbers ><
    Last edited by Thiron; 2013-03-13 at 06:54 AM.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Just bought [Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault]. Reforged, it puts me at over 1% hit, about 1.2%. My other options are [Bottle of Infinite stars-Raif Finder] 2/2 upgrade and [Relic of Xuen] 2/2 upgrade. Assuming hit/exp cap regardless of trinket combo, how would these three possible combos stack against each other? (I only do LFR raiding, but I still want to play my character to the best of my ability with the options I have).

Quote Originally Posted by zenyatta View Post
    Just bought [Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault]. Reforged, it puts me at over 1% hit, about 1.2%. My other options are [Bottle of Infinite stars-Raif Finder] 2/2 upgrade and [Relic of Xuen] 2/2 upgrade. Assuming hit/exp cap regardless of trinket combo, how would these three possible combos stack against each other? (I only do LFR raiding, but I still want to play my character to the best of my ability with the options I have).
    I would like to know this as well, since i have a 2/2 relic and none upgraded terror. they said they fixed some of the other trinkets so im wondering is the shado pan trinket still best for none heroic running guilds or guilds that wont get most of that raid done in normal

Quote Originally Posted by Phaz3d View Post
    I would like to know this as well, since i have a 2/2 relic and none upgraded terror. they said they fixed some of the other trinkets so im wondering is the shado pan trinket still best for none heroic running guilds or guilds that wont get most of that raid done in normal
    Got word from a well respected hunter theorycrafter that Assault trinket + 2x Relic is the way to go for me, so there's that, if that helps.