Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Deleted
    holy hell you got lucky man :P

Quote Originally Posted by Cyb3r View Post
    holy hell you got lucky man :P
    I think the haste buff you get played a big part in that, but it's still really huge.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    The variance in proc percentages is crazy, when doing Lei Shen this week, I was having variances of 20% uptime to 67% uptime. RNG at it's best.
    Last edited by mmocf1863c281f; 2013-03-19 at 11:57 AM.

So currently what Draco has calculated and done some math on trinkets, the list is:

Bad Juju HC
    Renataki HC
    BloodLust HC
    Bad Juju N
    Renataki N
    Shado-Pan Assault
    Bottle H 2/2
    Bloodlust N
    Terror H 2/2
    Relic 2/2

As Draco pointed out still, we could use more data on Bloodlust uptime and stacks before hitting the final hammer on it. Also we still miss the Uptime %'s on Heroic versions, which are said to be higher(because they scale with your iLvl).

So, if you have first 3/4 bosses on farm, you shouldn't buy the Shado-Pan Assault trinket, since Renataki drops off First boss and Bad Juju off Troll Council.

I managed to snatch a Bad Juju last week and it's good. I personally bought the VP ring as my first VP purchase just today(because I cba capping VP every week :P), seems to be the best choice for me(upgrading from Wind lord N ring). Bracers will probably be my next upgrade choice, them having Crit/Mastery while Raid only offers RNG-bracers and some which have Haste.

Im not reading all of this...its confusing jumping this late into it... but for now...

Bad JuJu -> Renataki > Shadopan Assault > Heroic Bottle > upgraded DMC

And for the first 2 its Heroic thunderforged > Heroic > Thnderforged > Normal

?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post
    Im not reading all of this...its confusing jumping this late into it... but for now...

?
    Correct on both points.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydarm View Post

?
    According to Conjor's calculations, Renataki's charm isn't better than shado-pan before you get 16-17%+ haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    According to Conjor's calculations, Renataki's charm isn't better than shado-pan before you get 16-17%+ haste.
    On average, in a vacuum. The VP trinket could preform better if you can get it to line up with your cooldowns. It is fairly dependable in terms of when it will proc so you can capitalize on that.

All the RPPM trinkets are just best guess in terms of their worth. Especially Renataki's which involves a ramping buff. If you can accurately track that buff and time cooldowns as it ramps, it'll be very competitive.

It's all about how you use the trinkets and how well the RNG gods smile on you.

So has anyone gotten bad RNG out of these trinkets since the RPPM change?

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    So currently what Draco has calculated and done some math on trinkets, the list is:

Bad Juju HC
    Renataki HC
    BloodLust HC
    Bad Juju N
    Renataki N
    Shado-Pan Assault
    Bottle H 2/2
    Bloodlust N
    Terror H 2/2
    Relic 2/2

As Draco pointed out still, we could use more data on Bloodlust uptime and stacks before hitting the final hammer on it. Also we still miss the Uptime %'s on Heroic versions, which are said to be higher(because they scale with your iLvl).

So, if you have first 3/4 bosses on farm, you shouldn't buy the Shado-Pan Assault trinket, since Renataki drops off First boss and Bad Juju off Troll Council.

I managed to snatch a Bad Juju last week and it's good. I personally bought the VP ring as my first VP purchase just today(because I cba capping VP every week :P), seems to be the best choice for me(upgrading from Wind lord N ring). Bracers will probably be my next upgrade choice, them having Crit/Mastery while Raid only offers RNG-bracers and some which have Haste.

Only the two lei shen trinkets (re-origination and Vision) scale with item level as far as I understood, because neither proc becomes stronger with the item level (it's always "2 lowest stats -> highest X2 and "all spells crit for 4 seconds"). As the agility procs (and haste) on the other trinkets scale with Ilvl, having them double-dip by scaling their PPM with Ilvl would be quite... Dumb.

Bad juju + renataki's soul charm should be bis. If you look at the crazy uptimes of some trinkets you would be insane to take a secondary stat trinket over it. You get moderately lucky with an agi proc trinket and a stat proc trinket = just about the same stats and more agility than the other trinkets, but if you get super lucky (kind of how I did) you will net a HUGE amount of agility. With my 43.3% uptime on gara'jal that would put normal renataki's at ~3174.5395 agility. Having 43.3% uptime on the rune would put my stats like this (approx) +6912 crit -3456 haste/mastery. So ~3456 stats. Would you rather have ~1400 agi ad ~3k stats or ~1400 stats and ~3k agi? I think it should be obvious.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

should i coin H jinrokh if the only item I need is the trinket?(and heroic tf ring)

Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    should i coin H jinrokh if the only item I need is the trinket?(and heroic tf ring)
    Yes you should, Renataki HC is BiS.

Coin jinrohk you can also get a 535 shared loot table ranged weapon as well.

Megarises <Dread> US 16th 11/13 HM
    Founder of the "Swag Wagon" channel Korgath's most exclusive chat channel.
    Megazordd#1177 Twitch.tv/megazordd

Avg'd 30% uptime on Bad Juju TF on Tortos and Magaera (logs in my sig), so like 2300 agility or so. Loving this over my old DMF trinket. I also only have 1222 haste rating, so the uptime should only get better as I get some gear with haste on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    Avg'd 30% uptime on Bad Juju TF on Tortos and Magaera (logs in my sig), so like 2300 agility or so. Loving this over my old DMF trinket. I also only have 1222 haste rating, so the uptime should only get better as I get some gear with haste on it.
    Having the same "issue" myself, sitting at ~1000 Haste at 508 iLvl currently, hopefully it will rise to about 3k by the end of the tier with the Haste gear in ToT...

are lfr t15 trinkiets have the same RPPM formula? if yes, so bad juju and renataki are better than darkmoon/other normal tier14 trinkiets?

I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶2̶/̶2̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶i̶c̶,̶ ̶5̶2̶2̶ ̶v̶a̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶n̶k̶,̶ ̶r̶e̶n̶a̶t̶a̶k̶i̶ ̶l̶f̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶f̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶.̶ ̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶w̶a̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶v̶a̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶n̶k̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶n̶a̶t̶a̶k̶i̶.̶ ̶S̶u̶g̶g̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶?

Edit - Simcraft says the lfr trink is better than 2/2 relic with a 4k increase in dps.
    Last edited by Nëgï; 2013-03-20 at 06:39 PM.

Hmm.. averaged around 20% up time with Bad Juju last night with a little over 3000 haste. Bad luck or doing something wrong?

Love the Bad Juju proc btw... the little gnomes are pimp!