Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakaiser View Post
    Quick question (since FD admits this trinket doesn't sim properly):

Relic of Xuen (0/2) -VS- Rune of Re-Origination (LFR)

My other trinket is the VP trinket (Vicious Talisman of the Shado-pan Assault)

Armory --> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asera/advanced

Relic of Xuen and VP trinket.

Guys,

I appreciate all of the great information and advice given on the 52 pages of this thread. However, in order to save others from constantly asking either/or questions, would it be possible for one of the great minds on this thread to make a list of BiS trinkets for each spec, with the associated stat order? It would be a great list to sticky and maintain as Blizzard continues to make adjustments. Thanks.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with this guy ^

But I also have a trinket question. I'm an SV Hunter with 517 ilvl. I have these trinkets:

Bad Juju (502)
    Renataki's Soul Charm (522)
    Relic of Xuen (484) <- fully upgraded

Which should I use? I also have enough for the Shado-Pan Assault trinket, but I haven't bought it yet because I don't think I need it. Opinions?

Renataki's and Bad Juju.

the reason a best in slot list is hard to make for trinkets, is because everyone has vastly different stats which change rankings per trinket per person. Some people have room for expertise making renataki's really good, others dont have the room. Same with the vp trinket. Also some people have low amounts of haste lowering the values of ppm trinkets. Some may also only have one ppm item which may not yet allow them to go haste over mastery. What may be best for some, isnt for others. The best way to find out is by simming your character as well as testing (preferably in a raid environment fully buffed) .

What we know is :
    RSC and BJ are probably BiS (some people favor talisman but general consensus is RSC and BJ)

Rune is junk, do not use

Speculation:
    if at the point of stacking haste over mastery 502 BJ or 502 RSC should beat 484 relic.

There is no blanket answer for all. The only answer for yourself is through testing and simming

There is an answer, LFR Bad Juju is better than 2/2 Relic. Renataki's and Bad Juju aren't "probably" BiS, they ARE BiS, and the ones using Talisman probably have had crap luck or are just messing around with it.

I'd love a list of all the trinkets and their quality in order from BiS to worst. I only do LFR, so reading that heroic BJ is my BiS is useless for me, but I still want to properly gear myself.

RSC 541
    BJ 541
    RSC 535
    BJ 535
    RSC 528
    BJ 528
    ToB 541
    RSC 522
    BJ 522
    ToB 535
    VP trinket 522
    ToB 528
    ToB 522
    RSC 502
    BJ 502
    Relic of Xuen 484
    ToB 502

I have tested 502 BJ, 522 ToB, 522 VP trinket, and am currently using 522 BJ and 535 RSC. Have 0 clue if 484 relic beats 502 ToB, but thats my guess

My best guess from my testing in game with what i have. Let the "no, you're wrong idiot" posts begin

Where does 510 Bottle end up on your list?

probably above 484 relic, below 502 BJ.

Would Bad JuJu (502 RF) and Shadow pan trinket (1750 valor 522 ilvl) be a good combination for me hunter? Using 2 RPPM trinkets?

The VP trinket is not a RPPM, it has a static ICD, but yes it is a good combo if that's all you have right now, that's what I was using until normal BJ dropped.

One of the reasons i liked the VP trinket so much (besides having room for all of the hit) was the fact that it procced on pull reliably to line up with blowing all cds. 8800 agi for 20 seconds when doing your max dps pushed it ahead of any 502 trinket imo.

You'd need like ~30% uptime on LFR trinkets to make their agi gain the same, which doesn't happen frequently. Basically ilvl is key with the agi proc trinkets.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

LFR Bad Juju or VP trinket?

I just got a heroic TF zenkakis or w/e which obv is beast.

edit

shit I just got my heroic tortos bow. I probably want to dump the VP for hit right? hit/exp on a weapon bleh.
    Last edited by Danshot; 2013-05-01 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delthunter View Post
    One of the reasons i liked the VP trinket so much (besides having room for all of the hit) was the fact that it procced on pull reliably to line up with blowing all cds. 8800 agi for 20 seconds when doing your max dps pushed it ahead of any 502 trinket imo.
    With the change to RPPM to include the bad luck protection, on most boss fights you will also see your first RPPM proc at the start of the fight since being out of combat for a few minutes puts the chance to proc pretty high until the first proc happens.

Have read a ton of stuff and pretty much came to the conclusion that Juju and RSC are the 2 trinkets to go far but so far have seen neither so right now i have VP 522 Shado-pan trinket and ToB 528 equipped and I just picked up the Rune 522 last night should i change one of the ones I have out for that one I am having trouble simming in FD but to me it looks like the 2 I have equipped are better by a little?

Thanks

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Talisman of Bloodlust (LFR VERSION) / vicious talisman of shado-pan assault
    OR
    Vicious Talisman/Bad Juju (LFR version)

Basically asking if Bad juju is better than Talisman of bloodlust

Yes, BJ is better.

Rune of Reorg
    VP Trinket
    Relic (2/2)

which two do you think? i am able to use all but about 1% of the hit