Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ...
    3% over hit cap is a lot. Use the Talisman.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    3% over hit cap is a lot. Use the Talisman.
    Cheers. I ended up doing this anyway.

Should I bother replacing ToB with Bad Juju, or just wait until 5.4 and use the seemingly-awesome trinkets that'll drop from the patch's content?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    Cheers. I ended up doing this anyway.

Should I bother replacing ToB with Bad Juju, or just wait until 5.4 and use the seemingly-awesome trinkets that'll drop from the patch's content?
    If you get Juju, use it.

Hi, sorry to get this thread up again. I just got Talisman of Bloodlust HMTF last night. Currently I am using Valor trinket (no luck with renataki) and HM Juju. Is talisman be an upgrade for me? Should I continuely reforge to haste since it proc too much haste

Quote Originally Posted by phyrian View Post
    Hi, sorry to get this thread up again. I just got Talisman of Bloodlust HMTF last night. Currently I am using Valor trinket (no luck with renataki) and HM Juju. Is talisman be an upgrade for me? Should I continuely reforge to haste since it proc too much haste
    Presuming 541 vs 522, I'd go with the talisman of bloodlust, simply because it gives either the same or more agility (on average), it's real ppm and you wont have so much hit rating.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart