Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just lost the heroic TF Rentaki to our bear tank :|

Being 10man, ill never see that one again

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post
    I don't even.....

A...bear tank? Over a hunter? WUT?

Aren't tank trinkets these days itemized to make them useful for both agi and strength tanks?

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

Aren't tank trinkets these days itemized to make them useful for both agi and strength tanks?
    Sadly I do think it's the BiS tanking trinket for a bear with Rune, it might be good for Brewmasters too even.

;_;

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post

http://www.icy-veins.com/guardian-dr...t-best-in-slot

Seems to be their best. That's silly, for hunters and the like, though.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Small, funny fact about how usefull Bad Juju is on Millhouse Manastorm, rank 8 brawler.

I managed to get a perfect set, 3 beams going straight at me. Horray, some luck at last, maybe I will kill this asshole today. But wait, why aren't I receiving any stacks? What the hell?

Ah right. The trinket procced. And 3 useless gnomes spawned behind me and each of them took one beam for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Small, funny fact about how usefull Bad Juju is on Millhouse Manastorm, rank 8 brawler.

I managed to get a perfect set, 3 beams going straight at me. Horray, some luck at last, maybe I will kill this asshole today. But wait, why aren't I receiving any stacks? What the hell?

Ah right. The trinket procced. And 3 useless gnomes spawned behind me and each of them took one beam for himself.
    The thunderhawk from 2pc does that as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofey View Post

Being 10man, ill never see that one again
    I got mine today (non TF, though) and our bear was all like "GIMME" and I said "You aint having that"

Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    The thunderhawk from 2pc does that as well.
    I think that can be a fine addition to "awesome things ruining your attempt".

Gonna test whether or not do snakes from snake trap get the beam. Could be messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I got mine today (non TF, though) and our bear was all like "GIMME" and I said "You aint having that"
    Had the TF heroic one drop last night, as I had the heroic version I passed it to our rogue who had a 502. Probably never see the TF version of this again but hell I have the heroic version so I'm happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    http://www.icy-veins.com/guardian-dr...t-best-in-slot

Seems to be their best. That's silly, for hunters and the like, though.
    Im not sure I would agree with icy veins BIS, they have crossbow BIS for hunters

I got TF HC rentaki yesterday thx to our bear tank rerolling paladin WTS expertise tho...

So, I have heroic Renataki's and normal JuJu as well as Rune. I've heard Rune got buffed for hunters and was wondering if anyone had done any looking into see if perhaps it pulls ahead of JuJu now. In case it affects anything, I am currently going haste>crit.
    Last edited by velren; 2013-04-19 at 05:29 AM.

It's still really hard to do any calculations if they don't give us any numbers. I'd still be willing to bet that bad juju is still better.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I tried Rune (522) on a few bosses this week, and it shows 10-12% uptime on fights lasting 5-8 min.

Think I'll stick to my 510 bottle :|

The hotfix appears to have moved Rune in the opposite direction. A blue post noted that they will try to hotfix the issues later. Raiders are claiming the unlucky streaks can hit 10 minutes right now with Rune (which is crazy bad for something that devs thought would proc every 50-70s).

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...9110263?page=3

Avoid Rune right now like the plague until they fix this. I picked it up tonight on a coin roll on Lei Shen, and the proc rate does seem to be low from my runs in LFR to test it out.

Deleted
    12-20% uptime for mine this week. Do not see any higher uptime than 2 weeks ago. reforged haste>=crit so haste is a bit lower than crit for crit procs.
    Last edited by mmoc2909f72852; 2013-04-19 at 08:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    Im not sure I would agree with icy veins BIS, they have crossbow BIS for hunters
    It "is"

I'm sure the +80 agi on quillen is a bug...

well i'm sure it's just a tiny error.. can't call it a bug.. but regardless, it's tiny.. a slight oversight which doesn't warrant a hotfix.. so bug or no bug, the 80 agi is gonna stay.. if they were gonna fix it they would have a long time ago.. if they still haven't, it's gonna stay..

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have the updated rune RPPM value? Cant seem to find a reference to the updated value.