Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've been rolling on both JinRokh and Council since week 1 and we havent seen either trinket yet. The worst part is that I've gotten everything else that drops off those bosses several times each. I've probably vendored literally 10 items from those bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Conando View Post
    I've been rolling on both JinRokh and Council since week 1 and we havent seen either trinket yet. The worst part is that I've gotten everything else that drops off those bosses several times each. I've probably vendored literally 10 items from those bosses.
    Enchanting

Quote Originally Posted by Meleti View Post
    8 Weeks and I've never seen Bad Juju in my 25 man guild. Getting kind of ridiculous at this point.
    We hadn't seen one in our 25 man for 8 weeks as well except for my lucky coin roll. It finally dropped for us this week and a rogue scooped it up. We still haven't seen a Renataki's though except for a coin on one of our feral druids. I've coined the first boss every week, but no dice on the Renataki.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    We hadn't seen one in our 25 man for 8 weeks as well except for my lucky coin roll. It finally dropped for us this week and a rogue scooped it up. We still haven't seen a Renataki's though except for a coin on one of our feral druids. I've coined the first boss every week, but no dice on the Renataki.
    No Renataki on 8 weeks in 25man is really unlucky. Nice you coined it though. :P

So, I'm one of those snowflakes that enjoys Marksman spec. I just got an LFR Talisman tonight, and the Haste proc can get my Aimed Shot timer quite low. Has anyone heard approximately (if ever) at what level of Haste that Aimed Shot will overtake Arcane as a filler? With 5 stacks, I got over 58% Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    So, I'm one of those snowflakes that enjoys Marksman spec. I just got an LFR Talisman tonight, and the Haste proc can get my Aimed Shot timer quite low. Has anyone heard approximately (if ever) at what level of Haste that Aimed Shot will overtake Arcane as a filler? With 5 stacks, I got over 58% Haste.
    At 9500 haste and talisman, it seems you can do this effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Conando View Post
    Haven't seen a single Bad Juju. Reg or heroic >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    At 9500 haste and talisman, it seems you can do this effectively.
    So, 9500 Haste on my character sheet, unbuffed? That's a LOT! lol

In any raid situation (meaning you have the 10% melee haste buff, at least 10% haste from gear, and the 15% haste steady shot buff active) AI should always be better than arcane as long as there's no spell pushback or any need to interrupt your casts halfway through.

In decent gear AI should hit about the same as 2 arcanes, 2 autos and 2 mastery procs (which is about what you miss out on by casting AI instead of using arcane). Once you add in piercing shots and the fact that you probably have enough haste to get you below 2.0s cast time on AI, it's easy to see how AI comes out ahead.
    Last edited by Neazy; 2013-05-04 at 05:11 PM.

So, 9500 Haste on my character sheet, unbuffed? That's a LOT! lol
    I am 9537 haste, 7834 crit and 3536 mastery at item level 532.

528 Rune of Re
    510 Bottle
    522 Shado-Pan
    502 Renataki

...is what I have avalable and most likely wont get anything else this tier, since I'm out of the raiding scene for now.
    Currently using the 510 Bottle and Shado-Pan trinkets. Wondering to swap out the Bottle for Rune. Any opinions?
    (I'm such a retard with these calculating tools.)

Deleted
    Don't use the Rune trinket it's pretty bad for sv and bm.
    Just use Bottle and Shado-Pan till you get 522 Juju or Renataki.

Deleted
    Wouldn't the raidfinder renataki beat hc bottle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khez View Post
    528 Rune of Re
    510 Bottle
    522 Shado-Pan
    502 Renataki

...is what I have avalable and most likely wont get anything else this tier, since I'm out of the raiding scene for now.
    Currently using the 510 Bottle and Shado-Pan trinkets. Wondering to swap out the Bottle for Rune. Any opinions?
    (I'm such a retard with these calculating tools.)
    Renataki and Shado-Pan

I messed around on FD and hard casting aimed shot with 9500 haste using ren and bad juju nets around 4k more dps than using arcane shot. But right now my numbers are looking like 178k bm, 173k marks, 171k survival like that at 532 with 541 Gun. BM is much easier to play than marks, and survival is required for many fights so I doubt I'll pick up marks any time soon unless there's a change.

tailsmen
    TOB 502
    bottle 489
    relic 475

Quote Originally Posted by Apxaios View Post
    tailsmen
    TOB 502
    bottle 489
    relic 475
    Stick with Bottle of Infinite Stars and the Relic.

Quote Originally Posted by Apxaios View Post
    tailsmen
    TOB 502
    bottle 489
    relic 475
    By "tailsmen" are you saying "Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault"? Or are you redundantly saying Talisman of Bloodlust?

Because you'd probably be better off with the Shado-Pan trinket and the Bottle, if that's what you're saying you have. If what you are saying is that you only have the three mentioned here with ilvls next to them, then I'd go with what Drakoes said.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    By "tailsmen" are you saying "Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault"? Or are you redundantly saying Talisman of Bloodlust?

Because you'd probably be better off with the Shado-Pan trinket and the Bottle, if that's what you're saying you have. If what you are saying is that you only have the three mentioned here with ilvls next to them, then I'd go with what Drakoes said.
    TOB = Talisman of Bloodlust I would assume...

@Apxaios

Use 522 VP Trinket and Relic

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    TOB = Talisman of Bloodlust I would assume...

@Apxaios

Use 522 VP Trinket and Relic
    Yeah, "TOB" I got. It was the "tailsmen" above that that had me confused. And yeah, wasn't even thinking of bottle versus relic. Definitely relic on that one.