Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Don't want to break up the Bloodlust Vs Juju conversation BUT, when 5.3 hits do you think it'd be worth it to spend some VP points on the VP trinket if you have terrible luck in your 10m on Heroic Council? Lol
    Definitely not. With your gear all the hit will go to waste anyway. Unless if you can get 2 weeks worth of valor before the patch drops then you shouldn't even touch it. The 510 bottle is miles ahead of the VP trinket with your gear because of the hit.

Buying the VP trinket would be worth 7 item upgrades (250 vp for 1 upgrade 500 for upgrading the entire piece). It would be much more beneficial to spend the 1750 on your other trinket and bow with the vp from that. After that I'd upgrade your H tier since you will never be replacing those. Then save your VP since you could get something to drop.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-05-14 at 04:52 AM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by aHeeRo View Post
    Don't want to break up the Bloodlust Vs Juju conversation BUT, when 5.3 hits do you think it'd be worth it to spend some VP points on the VP trinket if you have terrible luck in your 10m on Heroic Council? Lol
    Upgrade your 535/541s first, and if you have any left over and/or going to cap then yeah. This may be slightly different for 25 man as thunderforged is around 20-25% chance. If you're a heroic progressing raider, then you need to upgrade your best gear as it will last longer. You don't want to upgrade something you may replace next week. But it really depends on your progression rate. And if 5.3 hits and you're on dark animus, lei shen or raden you probably will just want to upgrade every thing you have.

Ya i totally screwed that up. I have 535 Soul Charm and im using bottle. But i meant the upgrading part. Ya sorry about that. And ya i plan on Upgrading my Heroic tier pieces first. Upgrading the VP trinket wouldn't be high on the list but curious to see how good it'd be upgraded. Srry for the confusion

Deleted
    Last night normal Talisman dropped for us and since noone else wanted it I decided to test it (had lfr Juju and hc Renataki). It definitly affects rppm proc rates, I had Renataki uptime between 29.6 - 41%, before Talisman I've never seen such consistent procs.
    But still it simms almost 3k lower than lfr Juju for me (SV), which actually saddens me, its pretty nice to have these fast cobras 50% of the time. Gonna test it further next reset, I want to compare all fights I did previously with Juju (could only check last 4 bosses last night).
    Though after having my fun with Talisman for a while I guess I will go back to lfr Juju since experienced hunters here and FD are advising that. And there is always hope I will see normal Juju drop at last....

Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault is better than LFR Juju.

Not sure how it stacks up against normal Juju.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault is better than LFR Juju.

Not sure how it stacks up against normal Juju.
    Personally, if I could get rid of the Vicious Talisman, I would be very happy. The agility buff is great, but the amount of hit is ridiculously too high. Right now, when getting rid of all Hit on my gear, I'm sitting wayyy over capped. And now I have to look for either a new trinket, or replace 1-2 other pieces that has hit on them. Might sim well, it's just difficult to put on you without needing to swap a whole lot of items around to have your stats look decent.

Deleted
    Be careful what you wish for, you'll be on the other side of the spectrum when you get a Renataki's.

The ridiculous amount of hit and exp from trinkets is annoying, yes.

The ridiculous amount of hit and exp from trinkets is annoying, yes.
    heroic tortos bow says hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    heroic tortos bow says hi.
    Voice of the Quilen is better anyway. More agility.

Not even using my VP trinket and im over Hit Cap :[

Deleted
    Voice of the Quilen is better anyway. More agility.
    I'll just get it to drop...

On voice I got so lucky we got our first qon kill last night and it dropped. On trinkets I've seen some different opinions and was still wondering if the general consensus is that normal juju/rentaki is bis to start off when you don't have any old heroic upgraded trinkets from t14. I've seen mention that shadow pan trinket pulls ahead of normal juju just for the amount of agility it provides even when over the hit cap. I'm just looking for general answer not well if this happens then this is better etc b/c I would prefer to just keep my juju/rentaki from normal mode until I can get heroic versions.

Quote Originally Posted by lheoric View Post
    I've seen mention that shadow pan trinket pulls ahead of normal juju just for the amount of agility it provides even when over the hit cap.
    This was the case in the beginning really.. As you progress and get more gear (and tier pieces) you shift towards higher stats and also higher haste, which means that you should (read; chance to) get a higher uptime on BJ (Yes, that's the name, pass it on) which makes it pull ahead.
    And if you really want to go into detail, try to figure out how long your bossfights normally are, and see how much the uptime of Shadow-Pan trinket will (approximately) be, relative to what you think BJ will be, with your haste (For those calculations, see first page of this topic).

Obv. RNG is RNG, but at the end of the day, BJ is better (hehe).

Edit: The formulas was not in this topic, but rather in This on instead.
    Last edited by Ganbai; 2013-05-15 at 08:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which one should I use between?

VP trinket 522
    Xuen (2/2upgrade)
    RoR = 522
    Bad juju = 502

one question. I am reforged in haste, i have 4 peace of tier, legendary gem (head), Bad Juju 528 thunderforged.

Vicious Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault or Talisman of Bloodlust 522?

thanks in advance

Rolled Heroic Tforged Rentaki's a few weeks ago and last night rolled Heroic Tforged Bad Juju. Feels good to have BiS trinkets and not have to even worry about them rest of tier. Luckiest tier of my life for trinkets.

I still don't have a soul charm but I hope I get a different TF weapon asap because Tortos bow + Soul Charm is a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I still don't have a soul charm but I hope I get a different TF weapon asap because Tortos bow + Soul Charm is a nightmare.
    yuuuuuup So much expertise I hate it :/