Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Death Strike healing. Don't think the Boss Parry haste thing is in-game anymore.
    ... Weapon damage has zero to do with Death Strike's healing.

The reason we don't Dual Wield is because it's a straight TPS/DPS loss and always has been.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    ... Weapon damage has zero to do with Death Strike's healing.

The reason we don't Dual Wield is because it's a straight TPS/DPS loss and always has been.
    Yeah, dunno why I was thinking the healing from Death Strike is modified by weapon damage. Definitely a loss in TPS/DPS as you said since Blood doesn't get Threat of Thassarian.

Maybe they should change the name to BO-BiS...? Hahahahahahhahahhahahah................ha........................

._.

I really hope they don't make this a trash drop. I went all of the Firelands tier and never saw one of the 1h axes drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Boneshatter View Post
    I really hope they don't make this a trash drop. I went all of the Firelands tier and never saw one of the 1h axes drop.
    If it were a trash drop there would only be one version of the item. The fact that there are LFR, Normal, and Heroic versions should be all the indication you need that it's a boss drop.

Deleted
    If it were a trash drop there would only be one version of the item. The fact that there are LFR, Normal, and Heroic versions should be all the indication you need that it's a boss drop.
    There's been numerous occasions where there's been items datamined to exist with heroic and normal versions when it only exists as either.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    There's been numerous occasions where there's been items datamined to exist with heroic and normal versions when it only exists as either.
    Good point. Still, we haven't gotten a normal only trash weapon drop since T11 and the last two tiers haven't had a single trash weapon at all.

Deleted
    Good point. Still, we haven't gotten a normal only trash weapon drop since T11 and the last two tiers haven't had a single trash weapon at all.
    By last two tiers I assume you mean raids? Because Dragon Soul had a few weapons from trash.