Grinding 1,000+ honor per hour, my method.

Hey guys, if you check out my video here:

Basically shows how I grind honor. For those of you who also the rare pvp mobs, there is a way to get extra honor from them near the end of the video. As always, I'm open to constructive criticism.

You should be able to get 750 honor in 10 minutes. Then the remaining time left in your hour could get much more than 250 honor from bg's.

Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that haha. You're completely right. Also, I hardly see anyone farming them, so there isn't a lot of competition. And even if there is someone, they're usually after the trinkets (to boost their iLvl I think), so I just ask if I can have the commendation.

Deleted
    So pretty much like everyone else do it? I didn't watch the video, but I assume you kill rares, complete the Grizzly Hills quests and do WG/TB and BGs, ye? (Battle standard for +15% extra honor too, y?)
    Last edited by mmoc1ea225bcc9; 2013-02-09 at 02:04 PM.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck doing this on a populated server!
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    I dont understand why people think that TB is good source of honor. Alliance usually never wins it, and its just long fight against immortal forces of horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    I dont understand why people think that TB is good source of honor. Alliance usually never wins it, and its just long fight against immortal forces of horde.
    Depends on your server. My server Alliance wins a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if you're an Alliance character?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    So pretty much like everyone else do it? I didn't watch the video, but I assume you kill rares, complete the Grizzly Hills quests and do WG/TB and BGs, ye? (Battle standard for +15% extra honor too, y?)
    Pretty much yeah, I had asked around how people farmed honor and found very few that did what I did, so I thought I would share (especially the battle standard).

For those of you with concerns about TB, yes, only if your faction tends to win TB. Unfortunately that might not be the case on your server.

Deleted
    You could queue for BGs while parked in the Alliance Keep, and scout for rares between queues. Was doing that on my Rogue for a bit before I got bored.

I'm pretty sure you can get at least 1000 honour per hour from just doing random battlegrounds..

Killing the "rares" is hardly called "grinding". Its a great addition to other ways of earning honor (Bg's, TB, WG etc..)

I really wish ppl would stop trying to make this the next viral sensation, do you really want everyone running killing them, which means you cant? I highly doubt that, and given the title of the video, i have a feeling this is a "see how many counts I can get" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    Killing the "rares" is hardly called "grinding". Its a great addition to other ways of earning honor (Bg's, TB, WG etc..)

I really wish ppl would stop trying to make this the next viral sensation, do you really want everyone running killing them, which means you cant? I highly doubt that, and given the title of the video, i have a feeling this is a "see how many counts I can get" thread.
    Mostly I just enjoy making videos, so I tend to make them on whatever I happen to be doing at the moment.