Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

New Fury/Arms Trinket 5.2

5.2 Trinkets, Contains Also old Trinkets now

Name Passive Bonus Proc Bonus Proc ICD/PPM/PROC CHANCE
    Brutal Talisman of The Shado Pan Assault Expertise Rating Strength 15% Proc Chance 75sec ICD
    Fabled Feather of Ji-kun Hit Rating Strength 0.56PPM 22sec ICD
    Gaze of The Twins Strength Critical Strike Rating 1PPM no ICD
    Primordiu's Talisman of Rage Critical Strike Rating Strength 3 PPM no ICD
    Spark of Zandalar Haste Rating Strength 5 PPM no ICD
    Old Trinkets
    Skullrender Medallion Strength Critical Strike Rating On-use
    Lei Shen's Final Orders Haste rating Strength
    Relic of Xuen Strength Strength
    Darkmist Vortex Strength Haste rating
    Carbonic Carbuncle Strength Critical strike rating
    Last edited by mmoc653cdc43e9; 2013-02-14 at 08:19 AM.

Equip: Your critical attacks have a chance to grant you 2,868 Critical Strike for 20 sec. This effect can stack up to 3 times.

Do WANT!

Gaze of The Twins+Talisman of Rage Is definitely the combo i'll be going for assuming i can reach hit/exp caps without needing either of those on trinkets, which, judging by the stats on the preview of gear won't be hard to do at all.

Couldn't agree more on the Gaze/Talisman combo, looks like some lovely trinkets to get our hands on. =)

Unless I'm missing something Spark of Zandalar should also be on that list
    Haste's not quite as desirable, but at least you get to turn into an angry troll :P

It's obviously not going to be BiS but worth working out the EP values for comparison with current trinkets, especially if you are the only plate DPS in the raid
    Last edited by Imnick; 2013-02-09 at 09:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not exactly a warrior, but a good friend of mine plays a Fury warrior and I've heard her talk about stat priorities.

I'm excited for Warriors for this.

Rune of Re-Origination

Dumping all your subpar Mastery and Haste for the extraordinary crit?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

The problem with that is that if you're already gearing to maximise crit then the gain isn't going to be huge because you won't have as much of the other stats
    You're also not using a trinket that just already has crit on it, and it's an agility trinket

And with a 20 second duration and that big a potential boost it's going to have a big ICD

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I'm not exactly a warrior, but a good friend of mine plays a Fury warrior and I've heard her talk about stat priorities.

Rune of Re-Origination

that is an agi trinket... in any event, we have some AWESOME fury trinkets this patch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    that is an agi trinket... in any event, we have some AWESOME fury trinkets this patch!
    Of course it's an Agi trinket. Now look at that proc.

I'm told you Warriors like your secondary stats. I'm told Crit eclipses Strength by leagues. This seems like a nice opportunity to basically reforge for full crit. That, plus Gaze of the Twins?

Of course it's an Agi trinket. Now look at that proc.

I'm told you Warriors like your secondary stats. I'm told Crit eclipses Strength by leagues. This seems like a nice opportunity to basically reforge for full crit. That, plus Gaze of the Twins?
    It does eclipse strength (for fury), but that trinket is horrible for a Warrior. AGI is worthless, so that is a completely wasted stat.

Without giving exact numbers, my warrior has approx 12k crit strike rating, 3.4k mastery rating and .3k haste rating.

So, that trinket will give me 1467 of nothing and 3700 crit when it procs - now compare that to any of the other trinkets and you will see why it is horrible

It doesn't beat Strength by leagues, it is better though. Also considering we are already stacking crit as much as possible, the proc won't give us that much crit. With my current gear It would only grant me about 5k crit. I don't really think that's worth the loss from having agil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    It does eclipse strength (for fury), but that trinket is horrible for a Warrior. AGI is worthless, so that is a completely wasted stat.

Without giving exact numbers, my warrior has approx 12k crit strike rating, 3.4k mastery rating and .3k haste rating.

So, that trinket will give me 1467 of nothing and 3700 crit when it procs - now compare that to any of the other trinkets and you will see why it is horrible
    Does Agility no longer give you one point of AP per, plus a tiny amount of crit? Genuinely curious, not so big on Warriors.

10+ Year Old Account

Rune of Re-Origination

seems like a cool trinket, but for fury wars, not really.

the point to be made:

489 Equipped

Haste: 1302
    Mastery: 2065
    Critical Strike Rating: 11,575

I also think the agility is only worth like 1.30% critical strike rating as well. That is sloppy math, but I equipped my Horseman's Sinister Slicer and 271 Agility is worth 0.21% Crit.
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2013-02-09 at 08:17 PM.

Does Agility no longer give you one point of AP per, plus a tiny amount of crit? Genuinely curious, not so big on Warriors.
    Agi hasn't given us AP since Cata. Back in Wrath some of our BiS gear had Agi on it.

It gives RANGED AP (useless) and a very small amount of crit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodejjj View Post
    Agi hasn't given us AP since Cata. Back in Wrath some of our BiS gear had Agi on it.
    Agi hasn't given us ap since 3.1 when they made berserker stance 20% str instead of 10 or 20% ap.

Agility NEVER gave Warriors AP -- the items with Agility just happened to have AP on them as well, until Cata.
    I'm told Crit eclipses Strength by leagues.
    A bit overstated. My understanding is that 1 point of Strength is slightly better than 1 point of crit. On gems, you're comparing 1 Str to 2 Crit, so it's nearly twice as good. On items where it's 1:1, Strength wins out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post
    Agility NEVER gave Warriors AP -- the items with Agility just happened to have AP on them as well, until Cata.

A bit overstated. My understanding is that 1 point of Strength is slightly better than 1 point of crit. On gems, you're comparing 1 Str to 2 Crit, so it's nearly twice as good. On items where it's 1:1, Strength wins out.
    Crit has been between .92-1.12 str for me over the past few gear changes/upgraded. So crit is roughly equal to or better than strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    Crit has been between .92-1.12 str for me over the past few gear changes/upgraded. So crit is roughly equal to or better than strength.
    I think the stat weight of crit has to be taken with a grain of salt. If you're at like 15% crit unbuffed, then crit beats out str no question.
    If you're at say, 24% crit unbuffed, STR will be slightly higher in weight. The final weight, if I remember correctly, was STR: 3.3, crit: 3.1
    Those are rough estimates, but STR is higher.

On a side note, the only reason warriors EVER took agi gear was for armor penetration. After that was removed, if you saw a warrior with agi, they're terrible.
    Last edited by bigfoot1291; 2013-02-10 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

crit never simmed better then strengh for me.