10+ Year Old Account

[Balance] 4+ Trinket options for 5.2

From the newly items uploaded to WOWDB I've found these possible options so far:

Wushoolays Final Choice

Volatile Talisman of the Shado Pan Assault

Breath of the Hydra

Cha Ye's Essence of Brilliance

Unerring Vision of Lei Shen

What are you thoughts on these trinkets? It certainly more 'choice' than in previous tiers, question is, which will we REALLY want?

*No math involved what so ever* I'm inclined to like the bottom two, but I guess it will really come down to how the rest of the tier is itemized, and if we can make use of the hit/haste on the other trinkets.
    Last edited by xtramuscle; 2013-02-09 at 10:32 AM.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    Just from a quick glance, the last one will maybe be useless for us since our SS proccs dont stack and are a bit buggy so we wouldnt get full use of the fact that the dots critting will give us ss procs that we can just spam. But i suppose you could get off maybe 3 ss proccs if your quick enough with that trinket. Interesting trinket for us boomkins though. Also how would upgrading this trinket work ? Would it go over 100 % crit

Cha Ye's Essence of Brilliance will of course be the one we really want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taft View Post
    Just from a quick glance, the last one will maybe be useless for us since our SS proccs dont stack and are a bit buggy so we wouldnt get full use of the fact that the dots critting will give us ss procs that we can just spam. But i suppose you could get off maybe 3 ss proccs if your quick enough with that trinket. Interesting trinket for us boomkins though. Also how would upgrading this trinket work ? Would it go over 100 % crit

Firstly upgrade are being removed in 5.2 (possibly) only temporarily. Perhap when/if they come back this can't be upgraded putting it to a disadvantage, but maybe they will inc base int and make it 5 / 6 sec uptime, making this amazing for movement fights.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taft View Post

Pretty sure upgrading will reduce the ICD of the proc

Quote Originally Posted by Falopi View Post
    Pretty sure upgrading will reduce the ICD of the proc
    There is no ICD. Upgrading will increase the proc chance slightly though.

Deleted
    I believe the consensus was Cha-ye + UVLS unless I was mis-informed

Deleted
    Best in slot is calculatet in a other threat. I understand your question as for pre heroic. In my opinion the flat haste and crit trinkets are superior against all others. But as long as your gear allows you to reforge hit away, wushoos will be best in slot pre heroic. I have wushoos and actuallaly it lines up unbelievable good with the elegon hc 2/2 upgraded one while i dont get any better gesr for now.

Over 30k int buffed dots do a great job sustain-damage-wise.

Just my thoughts. Ah, and the 4secs crit trinket is bullshit with a 0,65 reduced rppm calculation for owlkin and forcing to change our playstyle around that trinket, making us extremly luck dependet - nope thx. I got it from lei shen and gaved it to our shadow after some testing and reading here in the bis-list-threat. In the end our shadow dont want to use it either and so we selled it to the trader. :-D

Sorry for my wrong english :>

A fellow owlkin