Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Is Garrosh possessed, or just insane?

It just kind of bothers me how not too long ago, Garrosh was a fairly decent Warchief who valued honor, and a fair fight, to this insane, honorless psychopath we have now.

Do you think something is really controlling his mind, or he's just snapped by himself?
    Last edited by Salandrin; 2013-02-09 at 01:32 PM.

He is drunk with the thirst for power. He will see the horde as the dominators of azeroth no matter what it requires.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither, I would think he is just really focused on his own cause, and believes what he is doing it right for his Horde. A bit of power hungriness also plays into that. Also very convenient for Blizzard to make him look worse and worse in MoP as the patches progress.
    Currently Procrastinating

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    He is drunk with the thirst for power. He will see the horde as the dominators of azeroth no matter what it requires.
    and rightfully so. we shall trample the weak and annoying alliance! /waaagh

The irony of what you said comes in the fact that Garrosh executed Krom'gar for his bombing, and threatened Sylvanas for using the New Plague, yet he has no qualms of doing things worse than either of those now.

Quote Originally Posted by Narna View Post
    Also very convenient for Blizzard to make him look worse and worse in MoP as the patches progress.
    How is it convenient lol? It's their story, they created him and it's for them to decide what he is and what he does, not the expectations of others.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    He is normal.

Not everyone bath in power can stay reasonable and sensible, it is the most corrupting source in this world. If people can be put to power, I bet half the MMO-C people will ended up like Garrosh or Hitler when they are given absolute power to rule over people.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    All you need to know about Garrosh is that he is like a Doberman. His brain is to big for his pee sized head and he goes mad because of all the pressure.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    Players didnt really approve Garrosh from the start. He was exactly the kind of leader horde needed. Violent but honorable. Players were too used of Thrall and his let's get together and feel alright attitude.

So i guess blizzard decided to kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of garrosh by suddenly turning him completely buttnuts. And prove alliance players blizz is not favoring horde in all lore decisions by allowing ally players to ransack orgrimmar at the end of MoP.

Now majority of players get what they want. Rid of garrosh and some alliance favorism finally.

TLDR: he's nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    It just kind of bothers me how not too long ago, Garrosh was a fairly decent Warchief who valued honor, and a fair fight, to this insane, honorless psychopath we have now.

Do you think something is really controlling his mind, or he's just snapped by himself?
    I'd bet we beat him to an inch of his life and then it's 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' and some sha stuff comes out of him. After siege is over he then returns to Nagrand being his whiny miserable self again. Ashamed for letting sha take control of him. The end.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The guys is not crazy or "corrupted". He is just an Orc supremacist. He talks down towards the other races.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah it's pretty pathetic story telling from blizzard, it's like the sold out to all the whines of people who didn't like him.

I'm hoping Garrosh goes out in epic fashion, and possibly sacrifices himself in order to save us after he realises what he has done.#

I personally like Garrosh and he made me like Orcs again, Thrall made me despise orcs as he is everything they are not. He is a fag.

He's making up for the lack of balls he had back in Nagrand and kind of overdoing it.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Deleted
    that plus having something to prove.
    He has a little penis with equally small amount of battle experience when compared to the big shoes he has had to fill all his life, his father´s shoes, Grom Hellscrem

ofc he is mind controled by Old Gods like Ilidan Kael'thas, Vashnj , Thor Odin ... name which boss you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor-Nw View Post
    Players didnt really approve Garrosh from the start. He was exactly the kind of leader horde needed. Violent but honorable. Players were too used of Thrall and his let's get together and feel alright attitude.

So i guess blizzard decided to kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of garrosh by suddenly turning him completely buttnuts. And prove alliance players blizz is not favoring horde in all lore decisions by allowing ally players to ransack orgrimmar at the end of MoP.

Now majority of players get what they want. Rid of garrosh and some alliance favorism finally.

TLDR: he's nuts
    Alliance favoritism? Ha.

Deleted
    I believe he is possessed, would not surprise me if there is a plot twist later on and garrosh is not the final boss.

Well blame it on the players leaving during Cata! Blizzard seemed to have intented for him to get decent over time but the massive unsubcribing during Cataclysm forced them to make a huge U-turn on him. Now Garrosh turns from hero to zero thanks to the massive cry crying and players leaving.

I think he like others have said has got drunk off the power, he see's a way for the horde to be conquerors and dominate the world, he was trusted to be war-chief and to him I think that means proving he can do what the others cannot and that he'll bring his own kind of peace for his people, show his worth as it were.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

10+ Year Old Account
    He's insane, he's not corrupted by some evil power or some evil voice in his ear, he's just an insane and power hungry orc.

He's a dictator, a tyrant, in the same school as Stalin, Mao Zedong and Oliver Cromwell. He doesn't need to be 'corrupted by evil powers', he's just an orc who wants to dominate the world and crush anyone under his foot to do so. If THAT doesn't give you warning bells into the state of mind he is, your kind of clueless to the lessons of history.

And all this crap about 'uurrr, he wasn't like this ins cata!', yeah, HE WAS, but you got fooled by small details. It be like if Hitler patted a kitten, suddenly that makes all he did and was to do alright? Yeah, thats your way of seeing this issue.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-02-09 at 03:02 PM.