Tracking burning embers with tellmewhen

I have been trying to set up tellmewhen so it can track full embers, so far no luck. Anybody want to help me with it? Thank you very much for your time.

I dont think theres a way to track embers with TMW, since embers are a resource that doesnt provide any kind of buff/debuff to yourself (unlike Eclipse for Balances).

Im sure though that theres addons specifically for doing that.

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

i use "moveanything" to move class resource and resizing. Try it

Absoluly amazing, i can also resizing "stance" button for demonology.

You can track full embers and label it as numbered resource (1,2,3,4) however I haven't been able to utilize the Ember-bit option in the add-on. I scraped playing with it since I stopped playing the spec (was just a 2 week phase). I'll see if I can try to remember how I got it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravon View Post
    You can track full embers and label it as numbered resource (1,2,3,4) however I haven't been able to utilize the Ember-bit option in the add-on. I scraped playing with it since I stopped playing the spec (was just a 2 week phase). I'll see if I can try to remember how I got it to work.
    Thats what i have been trying to do..i found an option for burning ember but still hasnt figured out how to

Deleted
    i have TMW set to track when i have 3 or more embers this way:

create new condition icon and under Conditions tab, check Tipe / Resources/ Burning embers, Unit "player", operator >= 3.

You could create 4 diferent condition icons, every one with a different operator value (1,2,3,4) and different texture (icon image, you could use numbered icons instead) and merge them into a meta icon.

Haven´t messes up with ember bits, because i didn´t find it so necessary.