Thread: LFR loot ideas

LFR loot ideas

1) We all know the fire in LFR is a joke most of the time. It doesn't really encourage new raiders that the fire is bad, or if they even notice most of the time. So I was thinking, what if the players who avoid the fire are given a bonus % chance to get a loot drop for that boss, while players who get hit by the fire mechanics are told so, and lowered down to the normal % chance to get loot like it is now. For example, player triggers a wind bomb, no bonus loot chance. Player avoids the massive fear, bonus loot chance for them.

2)Increase the chance to get loot a tiny bit each week. This is just to symbolize players who have LFR gear and passing on it like DS LFR in the past, and every other raiding guild, normal or heroic. Nearing the end of the DS raid, most gear was passed, making it easier for under geared raiders to gear up.

Deleted
    blizzard will NEVER punish bad players. so forget it.

What happens when a player has a lag spike and gets hit with something? How well do you think that will go over? And what DS LFR where you in where people were passing on gear? I had to roll against people with heroic gear that thought they were loot gods, that got to determine who got loot and who didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Anias View Post
    What happens when a player has a lag spike and gets hit with something? How well do you think that will go over? And what DS LFR where you in where people were passing on gear? I had to roll against people with heroic gear that thought they were loot gods, that got to determine who got loot and who didn't.
    The funny part most of us who played "loot gods" gave them to the people who asked nicely as long as they wern't pulling less dps than the tanks or afking. It was alot better system than "IMMA AFK IN THE CORNER AND GET FREE LOOTZ DERF DERF DERF. that we are seing in LFR now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loot should be, and is, random.. You don't deserve to get loot just because you top the DPS/HPS meters. It is a video game.
    Hi