10+ Year Old Account

[Elv Ui][Balance Druid] Query

So I've got the eclipse tracker on Elv Ui, and I've set it up to Blue / Orange etc..

But I don't like guessing if one wrath is enough to meet eclipse, is there a way to get a number or % on that bar without using another addon?

Please help, thanks in advance.

Xtra
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Deleted
    You want to add something like
    [classpowercolor][classpower:current-percent]
    to the custom text option on the health bar which would show you the current eclipse value and percentage, remove "-percent" from that for just the current value or change it to
    [classpower:percent]
    for just the percentage, the colour of the text will change depending on which eclipse state your in (orange for solar, blue for lunar) Hope this helps :)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanchak View Post
    You want to add something like to the custom text option on the health bar which would show you the current eclipse value and percentage, remove "-percent" from that for just the current value or change it to for just the percentage, the colour of the text will change depending on which eclipse state your in (orange for solar, blue for lunar) Hope this helps
    Ah I've been playing with the words to try and do just that, thank you very much!

Edit: is there a way to center this text so it isn't directly next to my HP?
    Last edited by xtramuscle; 2013-02-24 at 04:57 PM.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,

Deleted
    No problem glad you got it sorted

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    Edit: is there a way to center this text so it isn't directly next to my HP?
    Go into the elvui config>Unit Frames>Player Frame then in the custom texts field type anything you like, Eclipse for instance, then in the dropdown (it's on Health by default) change to Eclipse(or whatever you named the custom text above) then put your string in the text format box, and play with the x&y offset values to move it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanchak View Post
    No problem glad you got it sorted

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 06:13 PM ----------

Go into the elvui config>Unit Frames>Player Frame then in the custom texts field type anything you like, Eclipse for instance, then in the dropdown (it's on Health by default) change to Eclipse(or whatever you named the custom text above) then put your string in the text format box, and play with the x&y offset values to move it
    I think I'm in love with you Sir.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,