10+ Year Old Account

Steampunk/Industrial User Interface hunt!

Hello people on MMO-C!

I am writing because I am hunting a user interface design/style, as title says, Steampunk is the aim. (Or industrial'ish).
    Been hunting alot around, but my mind doesn't seem to understand how some of them are put up. (Unable to make KGpanel work, for example). I have been looking around the web and found some very good examples, but there's not much info on them all, or how to set it up. Maybe it's just advice or something simple, yet within same style.

If you wonder what direction I'm going for, I've posted some thumbs for you to see. These are some I've found online, but not fully explained how to set up for others.

((I don't take credit for them, only uploaded them to my Photobucket so I could share example with you all))

Unless I have been blind a tad? First one is the one in need of KGpanels. Or if you have other ideas into the same theme, please do share with me!

Thank you very much!

- Gehco
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-10 at 07:51 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't had luck with finding any but the ones I've seen. No one with good ideas?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Why don't you create one yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Why don't you create one yourself?
    I lack them skills, you know. *grins* I know how to see it before me... But the tools/skills are almost at zero.