Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will T15 loot tables be super bloated?

Just looking over the boss drops on the front page and holy shit that's a lot of weapons. 6 daggers alone! Poor 10 mans

Deleted
    yeah. strengh polearm, axe with agi and spirit, first weapon with spitit+int.
    probably not the final loottable

uhhh strength polearm is intended and so is 3 armor choices per slot. and 4 weapon drops per archtype.

Either bloated, a lot of bosses, a similar amount of VP gear as release, or a lot of trash drops.

16 bosses. Some of that will be trash drops. And lots of them are from the Shado Pan Assault rep.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    A spirit/int fist weapon wouldn't be the first. Wraith Strike was a popular option for druids and shamans, and now monk healers would be able to use an int fist as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    16 bosses. Some of that will be trash drops. And lots of them are from the Shado Pan Assault rep.
    13 bosses. Also the rep stuff is seperate from the numbers i posted since there is no 535 shadopan assault gear.

And yes they are all boss drops it's to create variety so no 2 players of same spec wear everything the same. And with Thunderforged te weapon you use is gonna be the weapon that you get the pops as TF quality.

They could always take the SWP route and have items traded for others. That way you could actually use up all of the models while not over bloating loot tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    They could always take the SWP route and have items traded for others. That way you could actually use up all of the models while not over bloating loot tables.
    Not happening this tier. Woulda been a better option tho...

A good portion of gear listed there comes from reputation. There will also be trash drops, I think. Also 13 bosses or whatever is still quite a bit so that allows for a fairly even spread of loot.

12 bosses, 1 heroic-only boss. I'll exclude that and MSV for comparison. Also only looking at heroic drops so VP gear doesn't get mixed in.

5.2 heroic gear:
    36 weapons
    322 gear

5.0 heroic gear:
    12 weapons
    228 gear

The above includes all tier items as well. Compressed to tokens only, it looks like this:

5.2 heroic gear (no sets; tokens):
    36 weapons
    222 gear

5.0 heroic gear (no sets; tokens):
    12 weapons
    128 gear

Loot/boss (tokens included):

5.2:
    3 weapons
    18.5 armor
    21.5 combined

5.0:
    1 weapon
    10.7 armor
    11.7 combined

So, bosses will have approximately twice the loot. That means you'll have half the chance to get a specific item. It also means there are a lot more viable pieces available, so gearing will be generally the same rate until you start working for BiS.

Given that and the addition of thunderforged items, good luck ever getting BiS next tier.

Feel free to correct my math; it's late.

It's good that there's an abundance of weapons. If I had a choice, I would rather have my weapon and two trinkets than all the junk off pieces.

Yeah, whoops, I dunno why I had 16 on the brain
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Probably - don't really mind it though. Thunderforged seems way worse.

Deleted
    isn't some of the drops from the new world bosses?

anyhow with the huge increase in loot/boss , maybe they're upping the drops per boss overall?

We haven't seen the craftables and the trash epics yet, except for a couple tailoring pieces. Are any of the new epics BoE? Any trash epics yet datamined?

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=94278
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=94279

Looks like Haunting Spirits are the new Primordial Saronite.

The helm has no metagem slot, so that can't possibly be the final item. Or can it? Guess that depends on if the recipe is for sale or a raid drop.

I realy hope that isnt the final loot table, a table this big is gona be a nightmare for 10 mans. I guess blizz is doing more tham just putting thunderforged itens out there to help 25 mans, theyre also ridiculously bloating the loot tale so 10 mans cant realy get any specific piece of loot and become a total slave of randoness.

There is no caster sword thou... Only with spirit tailored for paladins..

Humans would like a caster sword becuase of the stupid racial(I would like to see it go actualy)

since theres a raid rep + vendor, trash drops, big raid tier, possibly world boss drops included on the list, it seems reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    since theres a raid rep + vendor, trash drops, big raid tier, possibly world boss drops included on the list, it seems reasonable.
    Not sure if you're referring to my numbers or not, but items with the "heroic" tag (the only ones I counted) generally only drop from raid bosses. Unless they're completely doing away with that, rep, vendor, trash, and world boss items are not included.