Is there a way to master loot legendaries but need before greed everything else?

I'm running an Ulduar pug weekly with fragments reserved, so obviously to ensure I get them I have to put it on master loot. But for the rest of the loot I don't care about, can I let the pugs sort it out themselves via need before greed or group loot without me having to master loot individual item? From what I've gathered I can set the master loot threshold to legendary, but that would make everything else free for all which would be awful in a pug.

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    oh god the first comment had to be someone who can't read "work in progress". Why do you hate me sorry? Why? Why???????????

Just make everything else a free for all. It is a pug after all.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

No. There is no way to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is an option while ML to request rolls for an item. Then ML to the highest roller.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    There is an option while ML to request rolls for an item. Then ML to the highest roller.
    That's what I've been doing, I just wondered if there was a quicker way.

Oh well, thanks for the replies m8s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    oh god the first comment had to be someone who can't read "work in progress". Why do you hate me sorry? Why? Why???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
    From what I've gathered I can set the master loot threshold to legendary, but that would make everything else free for all which would be awful in a pug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowe View Post
    There is an option to set the lootthreshold to legendary
    /script SetLootThreshold(6)

Not sure if that can help you somehow
    OP already did that. The easiest option is what you are already doing and assigning loot. That is a major upgrade compared to previous years when you had to manually call out everything. Personally, I am grateful for that option and it does speed up time