Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are many things i don't like but that doesn't mean i can't tolerate them, the things that really makes me feel irritated are:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazara View Post
    And when people use hash tags on Facebook and forums. Just STOP!
    These!

-Trolling (Sometimes is funny, but most of the time they are out of place)
    -YOLO

Deleted
    #Friends #talking #like #this #on #facebook

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only read the first couple pages but I'm already disappointed by the lack of duck face hatred.

-Facebook like/comment/share if you love grandma or ignore if you hate here things.
    -Game invites and statuses on their progress.
    -FML used in inconsequential situations. "I broke a nail FML."
    -urban dictionary. Anything said nowadays can be dumbly turned around to mean something dirty or other.
    -Boxxy? Boxy? That annoying girl and other types like her videos that people actually watch for entertainment.
    Last edited by Scratchee; 2013-02-11 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    I would say 99% of people would not have issue with MLP if it werent with the over-excessive amounts of posts on it.
    No matter what site you go to, theres pony pictures.
    Forums like this? Signatures, avatars everywhere - thankfully whole conversation about series is kept on that one thread.
    Go to twitter? Someone goes brony eventually and starts to post mlp stuff (or its on trending or whatever). More rare there thankfully, justin bieber has the trending feed going nuts.
    Facebook? Some page/friend will start posting "fan art" with ponies! ^_^
    Tumblr/weheartit/pintrest/whatever? No matter what fandom you are in, there will always pop pony pictures of the fandom. No matter if its death metal band that almost summon devil itself in their songs - someone draws the band as cute pink ponies
    Go to conventions about anime/fandom/hobbies - some guys/girls are dressed as ponies. Ok then..

Just watch it but why people have to be so "on your face" about it, beats me.
    I must be using the Internet wrong then, I only see MLP ponies (if I dont seek them out that is) whenever someone has it as his/her avatar.
    oh well..

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically everything. People just spout random shite because others are doing it, without knowing the source. This explains why I laugh a lot more at in-jokes with a group of friends rather than 99% of the stuff found everywhere on the wider web.
    Shadows are cruel.

That reminds me, I forgot something, people who try hard to act SORANDUM or cute as an example:

"LOL WAFFLEZ XDDDD *holds spork* ^_________^ IM SO RANDOM LOL"

10+ Year Old Account
    yoloswag420 and anything that's been popularized by 9gag.

Dishonorable mention: Anything that was popularized by Reddit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also hate all the "90's kid" stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    #YOLO and #Cut4Bieber.

YOLO is Carpe Diem for morons -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most annoying thing to me is cam whores on YouTube. A hot chick can get on there, show a little cleavage, and then talk about literally anything and it'll get a zillion views. It's not fair to the people who actually have to work for views.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhaveros View Post
    I'm talking about all the crap like MLP and the obsession with cats.

For me:
    Nice guys finish last and all crap related. All the stupid meme pictures like "Reasons why I don't have a GF" the major being "Because I'm nice"
    God, fucking yes. I just want to, like, smack them all with a sack of hammers or something >_<

A new fancy word being used somewhere major and suddenly everyone uses that word anywhere they can.
    And much, much more that I can't think of right now.
    Especially as it pertains to the "like a sir," meme and related behaviors (saying things like "indubitably," "quite," and things like that.)

That and the rather circlejerk-y nature of the internet, especially for websites like Reddit; a meme will hit the front page and the next week or so is consumed of seemingly everyone regurgitating that meme in a desperate attempt for attention and love.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Player1 View Post
    I also hate all the "90's kid" stuff.
    Ah, yes, that was one I forgot. "If you didn't grow up in the 90s, you didn't have a childhood," or "If you didn't watch/play <random 90s cartoon here>/<random 90s video game>, you didn't have a childhood." At least some people make fun of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Ah, yes, that was one I forgot. "If you didn't grow up in the 90s, you didn't have a childhood," or "If you didn't watch/play <random 90s cartoon here>/<random 90s video game>, you didn't have a childhood." At least some people make fun of it.
    Shit, I grew up in the 90's and even I still think the 80's were better.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw another #yolo$wag hater on the pile. Those people are so annoying, but at least I've gotten a few good jokes out of them. (Like YOCO for programmers. You Only Code Once = Hard Coding)

Also I hate #hashtags. Probably why I use Twitter as little as possible. People who use them on Facebook that aren't posts linked through Twitter are clearly on the wrong site.

A few of the memes have started to get old, like the one with the guy getting tossed out a window. It was funny at first when they were good and original, but now it's just reposts or stupid crap that makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    I would say 99% of people would not have issue with MLP if it werent with the over-excessive amounts of posts on it.
    No matter what site you go to, theres pony pictures.
    Forums like this? Signatures, avatars everywhere - thankfully whole conversation about series is kept on that one thread.
    Go to twitter? Someone goes brony eventually and starts to post mlp stuff (or its on trending or whatever). More rare there thankfully, justin bieber has the trending feed going nuts.
    Facebook? Some page/friend will start posting "fan art" with ponies! ^_^
    Tumblr/weheartit/pintrest/whatever? No matter what fandom you are in, there will always pop pony pictures of the fandom. No matter if its death metal band that almost summon devil itself in their songs - someone draws the band as cute pink ponies
    Go to conventions about anime/fandom/hobbies - some guys/girls are dressed as ponies. Ok then..

Just watch it but why people have to be so "on your face" about it, beats me.
    Exactly what I was thinking. It bugs the shit out of me that they taint other fandoms with their MLP crap - quarantine yourselves, please. The next person to "Dr Whooves" up in my face is going to resemble an amorphous, reddish-pink pile of goo and bones.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    People do this with Adventure Time, is it a big deal?
    I honestly haven't seen that happening, but if it does, awesome. Adventure Time isn't a show for little girls, in fact, you probably shouldn't let pre-teens watch it. Though I guess they probably wouldn't "get" the stuff they're not old enough to understand, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Shit, I grew up in the 90's and even I still think the 80's were better.
    those that grew up in the 80's swear the 70's were better. this idea is nothing new. i will say the music of the 90's overall was way better imo
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

MLP haters need more love in their life, which MLP fans are willing to provide, free hugs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    those that grew up in the 80's swear the 70's were better. this idea is nothing new. i will say the music of the 90's overall was way better imo
    Nirvana, Oasis, Guns n' Roses. That's pretty much all the great bands I can name that were primarily active in the 90's. 70's and 80's on the other hand... I might have to stay here all night. Of all the things I love about the 90's, music definitely isn't one of them.

Edit: That is not to say 90's music was worse than the era that succeeded/succeeds it. We've truly lost it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Nirvana, Oasis, Guns n' Roses. That's pretty much all the great bands I can name that were primarily active in the 90's. 70's and 80's on the other hand... I might have to stay here all night. Of all the things I love about the 90's, music definitely isn't one of them.

Edit: That is not to say 90's music was worse than the era that succeeded/succeeds it. We've truly lost it now.
    alice in chains was one of my faves, toadies, nine inch nails... many more, but then i like alternative
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

MLP
    Twitter
    LOLBACON!!!!!!!!!!
    Feminazi's
    Yoloswag420kids
    Hi Sephurik