Thread: Swing timers?

Deleted

Swing timers?

Hey guys so re-rolled dk few month back really enjoying it!

So now i have started ranking im looking at getting as much as possible out of frost 2H spec.

I saw from another thread about swing timer (quartz) to help manage KM procs.
    As it stands atm if i get a proc ill blow it on whats available, but yeah ide love to monitor my swings so i can mange them just that little bit better.

Just looking for a few ideas of addons that can help me do this due to quartz been out dated now.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamble8373 View Post
    Hey guys so re-rolled dk few month back really enjoying it!

So now i have started ranking im looking at getting as much as possible out of frost 2H spec.

I saw from another thread about swing timer (quartz) to help manage KM procs.
    As it stands atm if i get a proc ill blow it on whats available, but yeah ide love to monitor my swings so i can mange them just that little bit better.

Just looking for a few ideas of addons that can help me do this due to quartz been out dated now.

Thanks
    I'm fairly certain that, in most cases, it is better to completely ignore KM procs and continue the rotation as normal. Thus, no swing timer is needed. I believe that the gain of playing the "wait" game perfectly (and not waiting is more often the right choice over waiting) is less than 1.5%.

Gnosis is what I use for it.

@Darkfriend: You're probably right, however if the OP is anything like me (god forbid ), he will probably like not wasting KM proccs, if you can wait a few tenths of a second (not too long, mind you) just to check for a KM procc then you might as well imo.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2013-02-10 at 03:47 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah what tree said i do go with FS if no runes but if i see Obli very close to comin off cd ill wait no more than a second its probz a extra 100k for 1 second wait. This is where swing timers would help. If i had a meele hit coming up before the rune cd for obli i could smash FS for a chance of not wasting a proc that could come from the meele hit if not i can afford to wait a second therefor uping my dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Gnosis is what I use for it.

@Darkfriend: You're probably right, however if the OP is anything like me (god forbid ), he will probably like not wasting KM proccs, if you can wait a few tenths of a second (not too long, mind you) just to check for a KM procc then you might as well imo.
    It's still not worth it. That being said, I know that people chose to play comfortably rather than at 100% efficiency often, I do it too at times. I just wanted to point out the downside to doing so.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...you-feel-lucky

Read this, about delaying KM for OB.