Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    She already has a child. Time to look away.
    Yep, get the fuck out right now

Deleted
    Tell her you dont care if she doesn't drop epics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    So because a girl has a child it's an auto no?
    It would be to me.

There are so many girls available, why bother with someone who carries the added hassle of a child? And with the possibilities of birth control and abortion, having a child is her decision.

Maybe she wants to try a new life style, you might be her new flavor she wants to try
    Maybe. But why would I volunteer to be her new experiment?

Find a girl who knows what she wants in life, not one who wants to try all different flavors.

Imo, take her out to lunch, ask her about your worries and find out, otherwise you will never know. could be bad, could be good.
    Why bother with her? There are so many girls available, it pays to be a little more selective.

She probably does like you. But she also sounds young and immature and is trying to see if she can twist you around her finger.

Tell her to buzz off. Be blunt, say you feel that she's trying to use you and you don't deal with people like that. Then ignore her messages for a week--like 100% completely ignore, no communication whatsoever with her.

If you're good it will probably irritate her into apologizing/offering to treat YOU to lunch instead or make her borderline obsessed with you, which can be fun. >.<

Also no phone = her having a boyfriend/someone else and she doesn't want you calling/texting and therefore getting caught cheating. Or she's simply trying to get a new phone off of you...either way, don't get attached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixxy View Post
    You know full well you're taking advantage of them by leading them on. I think most people have a ridiculous and childlike notion of morality so I won't bother to attach moral weight to the action, but if you wouldn't be OK with it if it was done to you (most people aren't) or if you wouldn't be OK with it if you looked at it in a different light, then odds are you need to reassess whether or not this is acceptable behavior.
    I sense a lot of butthurt.

Women are not fucking vending machines where you put drinks in and get sex out.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Taiphon View Post
    It would be to me.

There are so many girls available, why bother with someone who carries the added hassle of a child? And with the possibilities of birth control and abortion, having a child is her decision.
    That's not really fair. What if her husband/boyfriend died, or walked out on her after she had the baby? Shouldn't jump to conclusions and judge people before you have all the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    That's not really fair. What if her husband/boyfriend died, or walked out on her after she had the baby? Shouldn't jump to conclusions and judge people before you have all the facts.
    Sad as it might be , the best decision is still to walk away.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by acer1234 View Post
    Ok so this girl I know ask me out to lunch. But shes all like " But you have to pay, I'm broke ".

1. She always complains she is "Working so much", Yet never has money?
    2. We have nothing in common, Shes more of the party girl, and i'm the geek how plays computer games.
    3. She has a 2 year old daughter, which is a turn off for me.
    4. She doesn't even own a cell phone, and my only way of contacting her is through facebook. Unless she is using a friends phones.

Yet after all of this, She says she " likes me ".

Bitch wtf?
    So. Do you like her too or do you just wan't to have sex/cuddle/have-good-time with her? If so, go on an pay for her stuff (girls like that, some girls anyways). If you are not interested in her in that way, why would you pay for her food? And remember girls are sneaky, she can tell you that she like you, maybe she does, or maybe she just wan't a free meal. These females... Not easy man... The whole kid thing is a mess though, I would stay away for sure and tell her to buy her own food if she "likes you".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    Just cause someone is broke, opposite of you, has a kid, and doesn't own a cell phone doesn't mean they don't like you, it just means they have problems.
    And that's all there's to it, really.

It doesn't matter if she's nice or not, if the problems were her fault or not - either of which is subjective, anyway.

But if you get involved with someone who has problems, you get involved with the problems too. So just don't.

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    What if it was a virgin birth? I hear that happened once too, some 2000 years ago.

She was either irresponsible to have a baby without the means/support to care for it properly, or a terrible judge of character to expect the father to stay with her.

10+ Year Old Account
    The biggest indication that you need to drop her is the fact that she has a kid especially if its a turn off for you. Judging by all those things listed about her, I'd say she's out looking for a sucker.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Ok so this girl I know ask me out to lunch. But shes all like " But you have to pay, I'm broke ".

2. We have nothing in common, Shes more of the party girl, and i'm the geek how plays computer games.
    4. She doesn't even own a cell phone, and my only way of contacting her is through facebook. Unless she is using a friends phones.

Bitch wtf?
    if you're a "geek how plays computer games" maybe you should take this opportunity to get with someone...you know, before it's too late

Turn the tables on her if you have nothing else to do and bored. But if you're a busy man and dont' have time for kid games then don't do the following.

Reply by saying, ok lets go to taco bell (lol) or some cheap place where you do not have to invest much of a dime but your time. Before lunch tell her what you expect from you since you are "investing"on her. By then she'll turn into the monster that she really is and make you feel like you're an a-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    even if that were the case there are steps you can take to prevent pregancy. Ever heard of the "morning after pill" That's designed as an emergency measure incase something like condom breakage were to occur. Dunno how effective it is but "oh no, condom broke. Now i'm stuck with this pregnancy" is a lie. There is no way a condom can break and you not know it happened. I would assume after you were done and took it off... you'd kinda notice the tear in it. It'd be rare you'd find a man that wouldn't tell the girl what happened :/
    Morning after pill has a failure rate of about 1% too, and condoms can break but if it does most people are: ''im on the pill np there!'' My niece can speak about that. Haha. bummer enough she's the only strict protestant in the family, even the only one, the rest of are rather, lame catholics never going to church-types, anyway according to her protestantism she could not do abortion eventhough she had a 75% chance to actually die.

Anyway: I'd take the risk going out with her, see how she really is.
    Last edited by Fuiking; 2013-02-11 at 07:34 PM.

If I have learned anything from a similar thread to this one: All women are money grubbing whores, and all men are rapists. Apparently that is how the world works.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    If I have learned anything from a similar thread to this one: All women are money grubbing whores, and all men are rapists. Apparently that is how the world works.
    Lmfao.

Also, thanks for the new signature.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, you don't paint this in a very positive light, OP. Sounds like a textbook case of a ho bein' a ho.

Do a barrel roll and GTFO while you can. Politely, of course. Can't have office relations tossed asunder.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    if you're a "geek how plays computer games" maybe you should take this opportunity to get with someone...you know, before it's too late
    Eh, it sounds like she might be trying to take advantage of the "geeky gamer" stereotype, what with her being a woman and thus better than gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

cover it up, do the deed and then unfriend her

Bitch wtf?
    Bro this is ez shes trying to use you. This is how you get her, tell her you got other chicks your interested in and then she'll get this omg im not hot anymore idea then try and kindve win you, then bang and bail.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

sounds to me like OP doesn't like this girl, but she's probably at least passibly cute, and an easy lay. Therefore, OP also seems like the typical desperate gamer type and hasn't gotten any in a while, so even a passibly cute girl, even with a kid seems like it might be the only sex he might get in a few years.

I can accept it if the girl has a kid. However, there are problems especially with having nothing in common. Sure it may work out right now but it might become a bigger problem in the future.

You can have the lunch date and see for yourself what happens. If it goes sour then dump her.