Thread: So...

So...

Okay. I don't do the daily quests, and never will. I don't value anything they sell, or the gold in the game, so they are pretty much completely pointless for me. Also pretty much quit the first tier of pandaria because it just didn't interest me at all.

So my question basically is, Thunder king actually looks interesting. How would I go about gearing up for that? (Avg Ilevel is 480 right now)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornath View Post
    Okay. I don't do the daily quests, and never will. I don't value anything they sell, or the gold in the game, so they are pretty much completely pointless for me. Also pretty much quit the first tier of pandaria because it just didn't interest me at all.

So my question basically is, Thunder king actually looks interesting. How would I go about gearing up for that? (Avg Ilevel is 480 right now)
    Craft gear, upgrade what you have, run LFR like crazy.

Get a raid group and do 5.0 raids, and consider doing dailies.

Deleted
    Start looking for a guild already, and run current content with them? Should get you the gear you need, as most stable guilds are atleast clearing normals by now, i'd expect..
    And if you're not looking to join a guild, and only run lfr/do pugs, then run lfr/pugs now, and gear that way :3

heroic dungeons --> 463 in every slot
    MSV til 470
    HoF/ToES til 480