10+ Year Old Account

TellMeWhen Tracking

UPDATE: I managed to get my Rapid Fire and Virmen's Bite working correctly. As of right now, you can disregard this post but if I have any other issues, I'll just come back to this.

I stopped using TellMeWhen in favor of NeedToKnow, but I find that NTK doesn't suit my needs as well as TMW does.

I am try to track Rapid Fire, Virmen's Bite and Blood Lust. However, I want them to show their availability and unavailability better than simply having the cooldown or duration of all three shown.

Would it be possible to have the abilities at a higher opacity when they're active, than when they're inactive? For example, while Rapid Fire is active, it shows the duration and when it wears off, the icon goes to a 50% opacity and lights up when the ability is available again. I'd like to do the same thing for Blood Lust and Time Warp, but I might just design that to show up only when either ability is active, rather than showing the icon 100% of the time on 50% opacity.

I've managed to get this correct with the Virmen's Bite potion, but cannot seem to do the same for Rapid Fire. If they're needed, here are the strings...

Virmen's Bite

Code:
    ^1^T^N1^T ^SAnchors^T ^N1^T ^Sy^N-2 ^Sx^N-2 ^Spoint^STOPLEFT ^SrelativePoint^STOPLEFT ^t^N2^T ^Sy^N-2 ^Sx^N-2 ^Spoint^STOPRIGHT ^SrelativePoint^STOPRIGHT ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SStringName^SBinding/Label ^SSkinAs^SHotKey ^t^N2^T ^SDefaultText^S[Stacks:Hide(0)] ^SAnchors^T ^N1^T ^Sy^N2 ^Sx^N-2 ^Spoint^SBOTTOMRIGHT ^SrelativePoint^SBOTTOMRIGHT ^t^t^SStringName^SStacks ^SSkinAs^SCount ^t^SGUID^Sicon1 ^Sn^N2 ^SName^SIcon~`Layout~`1 ^SNoEdit^B ^t^N61103^S~`~| ^Stextlayout^Sicon1 ^^

Rapid Fire
    Code:
    ^1^T^N1^T ^SAnchors^T ^N1^T ^Sy^N-2 ^Sx^N-2 ^Spoint^STOPLEFT ^SrelativePoint^STOPLEFT ^t^N2^T ^Sy^N-2 ^Sx^N-2 ^Spoint^STOPRIGHT ^SrelativePoint^STOPRIGHT ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^SStringName^SBinding/Label ^SSkinAs^SHotKey ^t^N2^T ^SDefaultText^S[Stacks:Hide(0)] ^SAnchors^T ^N1^T ^Sy^N2 ^Sx^N-2 ^Spoint^SBOTTOMRIGHT ^SrelativePoint^SBOTTOMRIGHT ^t^t^SStringName^SStacks ^SSkinAs^SCount ^t^SGUID^Sicon1 ^Sn^N2 ^SName^SIcon~`Layout~`1 ^SNoEdit^B ^t^N61103^S~`~| ^Stextlayout^Sicon1 ^^
    I also seem to be having issues modifying the text when you're tracking stacks of something. For example, I have my Virmen's Bite string to show the remaining quantity of potions that I have. However, the number is a little big and has a gross, thick outline that I'd like to work with and make it look a little more... appealing.

The problem with my Rapid Fire setup, is that when I use it, the icon completely disappears. When the cooldown is either reset by Readiness or comes off of cooldown on it's own, the icon doesn't show up again. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by reuva; 2013-02-08 at 01:21 AM.

Glad to hear that you got this working. In the future, if you need help, you can always ask me in the comments over at http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tellmewhen
    Author of TellMeWhen and many other useful and helpful addons such as SpeedyLoad.