Page 1 of 2
LastLast

V-Day Sesonal Bosses and Sha Crystals

Seems that the [Heartbreak Charm], [Winking Eye of Love], [Sweet Perfume Broach], [Choker of the Pure Heart] & [Shard of Pirouetting Happiness] from the seasonal bosses (Apothecary Hummel) currently can be disenchanted!

Players can que with an enchanter and do it over and over for [Sha Crystal] chances!

This will definitely crash the market till V-Day is over or they hotfix these so they cannot be disenchanted.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-02-10 at 09:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nooo...

Incoming hotfix in 5...4...
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Chanters can already generate one of these a day anyway, but man how BORING would it be to run the holiday boss that often to stockpile enough crystals to have any effect on the market?

That said, it would be a nice way to nab a few extras when u run anyway, if the nobody else needs the neck on ur daily kill.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Yay for having our profession be abused by others

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    Chanters can already generate one of these a day anyway, but man how BORING would it be to run the holiday boss that often to stockpile enough crystals to have any effect on the market?

That said, it would be a nice way to nab a few extras when u run anyway, if the nobody else needs the neck on ur daily kill.
    People that don't have a nice neck will keep running till theirs drop. That being said, you can expect at least 1000 runs on each server being done daily.

Pretty sure a few hundred Sha Crystals thrown up on the AH would effect the market.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittahsmash View Post
    Yay for having our profession be abused by others
    Roll need (if you can) - DE manually for Guild proc chance (if it works on it).

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    I'm pretty sure this would work just like any other piece of gear you'd DE.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    It works even though you press disenchant in the roll UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Seems that the [Heartbreak Charm], [Winking Eye of Love], [Sweet Perfume Broach], [Choker of the Pure Heart] & [Shard of Pirouetting Happiness] from the seasonal bosses (Apothecary Hummel) currently can be disenchanted!

Players can que with an enchanter and do it over and over for [Sha Crystal] chances!

This will definitely crash the market till V-Day is over or they hotfix these so they cannot be disenchanted.
    The market isn't already crashed? Are you kidding me? You should know better than this considering how much time you spend posting about how to make gold with the auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    It works even though you press disenchant in the roll UI.
    True, but I believe it was added recently. I got my first 'proc' on de like a two weeks ago (and I am an enchanter since tbh).

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    The market isn't already crashed? Are you kidding me? You should know better than this considering how much time you spend posting about how to make gold with the auction house.

Crashed? Still average 400g each and sometimes more. I don't see where you were trying to go, bringing up how I help people make gold in WoW has any bearing on how an item might be "crashed" on your server.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2013-02-10 at 09:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    anybody have links to the items? i always like to see new loot even if its most likely low ilvl lol
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    anybody have links to the items? i always like to see new loot even if its most likely low ilvl lol
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93391
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93392
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93393
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93394
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=93395

10+ Year Old Account
    You could DE them in Cata too. I used to just for extra mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    You could DE them in Cata too. I used to just for extra mats.
    Oh? I don't remember Cata, being 1 year ago. So they never hotfixed it I take it either? GG Sha Crystals then.

Deleted
    IIRC the rewards in Cata were of 346 ilvl, ie rare/blue quality, and therefore you couldn't reliably get the epic crystals out of them...now, as them being of epic quality and DE into Sha crystals, this would paint a totally different picture for the mats market.

So hotfix would definitely be in order, if they'll do it or not, I cannot say, but one can hope^^

Deleted
    I would have loved to just queue over and over to farm these, but sadly everyone is needing on them and I can't justify needing on a 480 necklace when I have a 489 equipped.

Anyway it seems like holding on to my Sha crystals over the past few weeks was a bad decision. They already dropped miles on my server. I already suck at making gold, not a happy Worgen right now.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-02-10 at 10:09 AM.

Hotfixed, disregard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Hotfixed, disregard!
    Already? So quickly? :O
    And it took like 5 months to fix Sha mounts....