Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Actually the drop rate is fine. You are not supposed to get ALL the mount at once anyway. People demanding and thinking that they deserve mounts are beyond ridiculous.
    Besides, i feel fuzzy and warm on the inside knowing I got my love rocket and the cry babys did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Has blizz even said the mounts didn't exist or there drop rate was bug/realy low? All i have seen is players guessing so far.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=heav

Sorry what?

oh wait

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=onyx

More!
    Those two and the people now obtaining them, got them VERY recently(Since the fix). But it is fixed now so farm like crazy!

I got the mount last year on my Paladin... Go ahead look up Grandore on Blackwater Raiders if you don't believe that I have the mount...

And seriously I think I may have been the only person on the entire server to get the mount that year.... Well for horde at least...

And I also will confess... When I got that mount I literally shit my pants...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandruid View Post
    Those two and the people now obtaining them, got them VERY recently(Since the fix). But it is fixed now so farm like crazy!
    People are saying the fix was on the 9th of this month - yet he didn't receive any mount within 20 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    People are saying the fix was on the 9th of this month - yet he didn't receive any mount within 20 days.
    You don't know that, mount drops aren't tracked under activity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind low drop chances on mounts.

However, this one is only available for two weeks per year. If you ask me, it should have a slightly higher drop rate. Still low enough that it doesn't drop like candy (like the Brewfest mounts), but also high enough that you don't have better chances of winning the lottery than winning the mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

I got the love rocket on my very first kill back when You had to roll against four other people for it.

Look at the dks activity, he just got the mystically epic feet portion of the achievement...from the sha boots. Put it together.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Stop infecting every topic with that damned pathetic discussion. It's not ingame atm, the fucking end.
    really? because I've seen about 10 armories with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 0mnipotent View Post
    If you haven't heard there is no proof that anyone anywhere has looted the sha/galleon mount. After 4 threads and guildox's armory scans blizz has yet to make an official response
    On the thread there were at least 2 links to armoury pages showing the sha mount.

Stop being so mad, you can't have everything and I'd pretty much like to keep showing this rocket in people's faces than have it end up in every casual's hands and make it as worthless as every other crappy mount in this game.

pic related
    Last edited by Bizerk; 2015-11-09 at 04:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    These world events are actually quite boring now with the shared mount shit, used to run them on alts etc as well to get them the mount too. Now a random alt got a love rocket 2 years ago and it's no use doing it for other chars again since I can use it now anyway. bleh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    Stop being so mad, you can't have everything and I'd pretty much like to keep yoloswagging this rocket in people's faces than have it end up in every casual's hands and make it as worthless as every other crappy mount in this game.

*snip*
    Do you know how stupid that sounds? It's a god damned random drop from an easy as hell boss that you do in less than 5 minutes. Making it worthless? "Casuals"? Yeah, right. I've been doing this boss since it was introduced with as many characters as possible and still haven't even smelled the mount. All of that because I'm a filthy casual.
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Has blizz even said the mounts didn't exist or there drop rate was bug/realy low? All i have seen is players guessing so far.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=heav

Sorry what?

oh wait

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ed&filter=onyx

More!
    The mount started dropping AFTER this became a huge issue and the servers went down yesterday not before that. Every single mount is aquired AFTER. Before that sites who track these things have shown not a single goddam drop for all players combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Do you know how stupid that sounds? It's a god damned random drop from an easy as hell boss that you do in less than 5 minutes. Making it worthless? "Casuals"? Yeah, right. I've been doing this boss since it was introduced with as many characters as possible and still haven't even smelled the mount. All of that because I'm a filthy casual.
    You can run it as much as you won't but that doesn't change the fact that a higher drop rate means that so many people who do it even once per day will get lucky and in the end the mount will be so common that YOU the one who farmed it hundreds of times won't even use it because its just a random mount.

Deleted
    Blood Elf characters should get a higher drop rate on it, non-blood elf characters should only be able to use it on female characters.

I'll be honest. The RNG system can royally suck. I've received the Shadowsummoners Spaulders over a dozen times. I have yet to loot anything other than gold from Elegon. Like-wise I did the Winters Veil dailies on 8 toons, every day. for the second year in a row, and never saw the dagger either year.

Sometimes the RNG just sucks that way.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    For 3 years with 6+ characters every single day and no mount..
    I really hope the drop gets upped because this is just stupid. And to the special snowflakes that QQ about casuals getting a mount seriously get a life its a damn game and everyone should have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    You can run it as much as you won't but that doesn't change the fact that a higher drop rate means that so many people who do it even once per day will get lucky and in the end the mount will be so common that YOU the one who farmed it hundreds of times won't even use it because its just a random mount.
    And what do I care if Random John has the same mount I do? I don't want it for bragging rights. As it stands, the drop rate is too low for the time window we have available. And no amount of "but then everyone will have it!" will change that.

I agree, I miss the old days where you could at least hard-farm this stuff, compared to now where (excuse me) shitters get it on their first try over people like thread OP perhaps will never see it.

Had a guy in Laughing Skull doing it back in WotLK and yeah, he did get the mount in the end. Well deserved? Yes.

For the ones saying "You can't have everything", is just bullshit imo. And someone saying they deserve etc. That's cos it's damn rng, if you could at least farm the stuff you do deserve it as a lot of effort is put into it.
    Last edited by Lulleh; 2013-02-10 at 02:49 PM.