Thread: GXT 18 issue

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

GXT 18 issue

Hello guys,

I recently bought the GXT 18 for my iMac which I every now and again game on. ONly when I connect it to the computer it doesn't work correctly.
    It shows all different letters when I press like an "A" on that keyboard it'll give me a G, And I have no idea how to fix this issue!?
    Last time I tried it my keyboard got stuck and I had to clean my harddrive and reinstall everything, not sure if there really wasn't any other solution then but I had been trying for three days. Main point being, anyone here have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Change keyboard language? >.<

http://www.techdna.co.uk/trust-gxt-1...-keyboard.html

Mac operating systems supported: No
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's a dick move then because when I bought it I asked "Will it work for my mac" he replied "Yeah it definitely will"
    And there is no program or anything that can help me with this?

10+ Year Old Account
    return it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Morvandus View Post
    Well, that's a dick move then because when I bought it I asked "Will it work for my mac" he replied "Yeah it definitely will"
    And there is no program or anything that can help me with this?
    Of course they would say that because they barely used a mac in their life. I've expected that this keyboard should be pretty much plug and play as well. Not many people here in Europe have macs compared to USA..

USB keyboards should be plug and play on any system as they use the same interface - unless they have some special features and require an additional driver installation. You should try it on a different computer, chances are that the keyboard is simply broken. Or try different USB ports on your machine. If you have Windows installed on your iMac, you can also try if the keyboard works with it.