Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Indeed, kill the banner. Work it the same way people work totems and it's not a problem...
    warrior burst does last past banner, banner is only a part of the burst. and to say to just "kill it" is nonsense. it has like 130k health, and to try and kill that while your being tunneled by a warrior when it only lasts 6 seconds is stupid. totems have 5 health.
    and saying that banner is the only thing that gives warriors high damage is rediculous. avatar lasts 24 seconds and is a 20% damage increase, along with recklessness which is 50% chance to crit increase. crits are 200% damage increase, so you might as well be doing 240% damage a swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    can somebody PLEASE tell me these horrible warrior nerfs that are happening in 5.2? PLEASE? am i missing something? every other post is "warriors are getting nerfed enough!" as if im kicking someone while they're down, to which the posters are holding the warrior's bruised beaten body, staring up at me saying "you won alright!? they're nerfed! now please stop! no more!"
    that is the picture i am getting in my head... although... the sad fact is that i see no nerfs, none to damage atleast, a nerf to shockwave cc. a nerf to heroic leap damage, and no deadly calm (which isnt part of the main warrior burst). soo... wheres these nerfs that are sooo bad?
    i feel as if warriors are just very nerf shy from being bad all cata xpac. i think this is why every warrior defense against getting nerfed is "NO NERFS! remember last xpac? we were bad! now we get to be broken cuz that makes it fair!" any class that is broken deserves a fix. there is a reason EVERYONE is playing warriors right now, same for the reason EVERYONE played rogue in cata. cuz they had too much burst
    as I said in my previous post, you are probably comparing the worst class in the game (which is getting buffed) to the best class in the game (which is getting nerfed). Therefore I dont see the point of your complaints. Also you are wrong to think that the reason warriors are the best class in the game, is their high burst. Warrior stunlock is a bigger problem than that burst. Or to rephrase nerfing stunlock indirectly nerfs a lot of their burst.

you probably missed that part.

To clarify even further. The vast majority of classes have immunities to negate the 12 seconds of recklessness. Hunter detterance, mage ice block, paladin bubble, bop (to any class), priest dispersion, druids usually have immunity from symbiosis, I dont know how the lock ability is called but they also don't die.

which leaves rogues, warriors, dks, shamans, and monks who rely on other ways to survive through warrior burst.

One of them is bop.
    Rogue for example has evasion, which is negated by shockwave, which is getting nerfed.
    Warriors have parry boost which is negated by shockwave which is getting nerfed.

I could go on forever telling you how different classes survive the warrior burst in arena but you are a rogue which as I said is perhaps the only class that cant survive it. But then again you are wrong the reason is not the burst. If a warrior trinkets offensively, for example your blind, what can stop a full kidney, or a full sheep which even if it gets dispelled, it can lead to a half sheep, or a full cyclone, or a peeling death grip or something your teamate should be doing.

Warriors have not better burst than most of the classes as people have pointed out. The problem is that if you are stunlocked for a full 7 seconds while being bursted. And that is getting changed.

dont complain over individual classes... RATHER complain over the retarded cooldown based gameplay... Or the retarded gear gap of this season...
    "YES THEY ARE FIXING"... But shit like gear upgrade shouldve never been implemented at all... i mean how unproffessional is this?... "PPL GET TO MANY CONQUEST POINTS, HOW TO SOLVE!?!?!?!" "smart person 1: "What about gear upgrade, thats a brilliant idea imo"!...
    da fuck... Mop is freaking broken. 5.2 wont fix this low skill gameplay.
    Mop is for dummies... so was cata, but to a less extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Warriors are getting a load of nerfs 5.2
    Burst macro isn't changing at all, and neither is their absurd mobility or second wind. 10% reduction on Defensive stance is a step in the right direction, giving people more of a chance to burst through Second Wind. The main problem with them is burst, though, and yeah, you can't stack HS buffs now, but you can still us it. In other words, burst is still going to be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    warriors really aren't as OP as what the post is saying. my suggestion would be to not get hit by them. if you sit in front of any melee class you're not going to live very long.
    Yeah but try telling that to someone who played a Disc priest in Cataclysm, they could literally sit in front of us getting hit all day without fear of death.
    Of course they couldn't kill us either but they were easily able to keep us occupied until backup arrived.

I know a melee class isn't supposed to be able to kill a healer type in a 1vs1 situation but I do believe kiting the warrior to avoid incoming damage should still be a requirement in the survival of said healer which does seem to be the case in mop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Burst macro isn't changing at all, and neither is their absurd mobility or second wind. 10% reduction on Defensive stance is a step in the right direction, giving people more of a chance to burst through Second Wind. The main problem with them is burst, though, and yeah, you can't stack HS buffs now, but you can still us it. In other words, burst is still going to be sick.
    People like you want us to the Cata state.
    Can you all whiners get that we are losing a lot of survavibility with the overpower rage cost (due to not being able to stay in defensive stance most of the time), a lot of control with warbringer and shockwave nerf, and some burst for making Heroic strike almost not usable?
    No, you can't. All the posts I see are from biased ppl who cannot be objective at all.
    Warriors don't like to be a mongoloid-swiftymacrobased class, but at the 5.2 state, if you remove the burst damage from us, we will be kinda useless (Cata state).
    Do you want to remove burst from us? ok, give me back 1 min fear, gag order and shockwave atleast on 30s cd, than we can speak.
    Whiners.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    People like you want us to the Cata state.
    Can you all whiners get that we are losing a lot of survavibility with the overpower rage cost (due to not being able to stay in defensive stance most of the time), a lot of control with warbringer and shockwave nerf, and some burst for making Heroic strike almost not usable?
    No, you can't. All the posts I see are from biased ppl who cannot be objective at all.
    Warriors don't like to be a mongoloid-swiftymacrobased class, but at the 5.2 state, if you remove the burst damage from us, we will be kinda useless (Cata state).
    Do you want to remove burst from us? ok, give me back 1 min fear, gag order and shockwave atleast on 30s cd, than we can speak.
    Whiners.
    there is no reason to nerf warrior damage at all,actully its needs to be buffed. compair warrior damage to other classes like mages,locks,dk,ferals, and soon to be rogues.they ALL DO MORE DAMAGE then warriors do.thats why warriors are still left out of GOOD rbgs teams.

and yes warriors are not far from there shity cata state.first they take away all our utility,then they will nerf our burst =dead class,again.

Deleted
    Warriors will still be insanely good in arenas. They just need to think a little in 5.2 compared to 5.1.
    5.2 will bring warriors closer to other classes in terms of balance. Skilled players will still destroy on their warriors. Bad players will reroll.
    Last edited by mmocb47e9d5b09; 2013-02-16 at 02:48 PM.

warrior burst does last past banner, banner is only a part of the burst. and to say to just "kill it" is nonsense. it has like 130k health, and to try and kill that while your being tunneled by a warrior when it only lasts 6 seconds is stupid. totems have 5 health.
    and saying that banner is the only thing that gives warriors high damage is rediculous. avatar lasts 24 seconds and is a 20% damage increase, along with recklessness which is 50% chance to crit increase. crits are 200% damage increase, so you might as well be doing 240% damage a swing.
    Yeah and recklessness lasts 24 seconds as well - OH WAIT IT DOESN'T. But yeah nothing to expect from a 13 posts feb2013 account I assume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    you can't stack HS buffs now, but you can still us it.
    That additional autoattack for 30rage is so srz burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    But yeah nothing to expect from a 13 posts feb2013 account I assume.
    So basically you are saying that people that are new to mmo-champion have invalid opinions and/or doesnt know anything.
    Does ones level of douchyness increase with number of posts or is that just coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    So basically you are saying that people that are new to mmo-champion have invalid opinions and/or doesnt know anything.
    Does ones level of douchyness increase with number of posts or is that just coincidence?
    Sure man if you say so. Actually I just meant that it is hardly a coincidence when an account is created just in order to produce a thread of that kind with the additional flavor of being full of flawed arguments and false information.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-02-16 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    Sure man if you say so. Actually I just meant that it is hardly a coincidence when an account is created just in order to produce a thread of that kind with the additional flavor of being full of flawed arguments and false information.
    Except he wasnt providing any false information at all. It was spot on. Ask any high end arena player and they will agree that warriors are broken.
    Hell... Reckful even let an unexperienced girl play his warrior at 2400 rating and his team still won. This happened live so dont bother arguing it.

Warriors are getting some well deserved nerfs and im personally looking forward to survive a few seconds longer when facing warrior-teams.

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Except he wasnt providing any false information at all. It was spot on. Ask any high end arena player and they will agree that warriors are broken.
    Hell... Reckful even let an unexperienced girl play his warrior at 2400 rating and his team still won. This happened live so dont bother arguing it.

Warriors are getting some well deserved nerfs and im personally looking forward to survive a few seconds longer when facing warrior-teams.
    There are a lot of nerfs coming and there have been a lot so stop crying as if nothing has happened.
    and to try and kill that while your being tunneled by a warrior when it only lasts 6 seconds is stupid
    wrong
    the only damage nerf still there is deadly calm removal. other than that, the swifty macro is still alive and well along with the survivability
    also completely false as tfb was removed. I don't bother looking for more and don't care about the rest of your random ranting.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-02-16 at 09:25 PM.

Imo PvP this season is all about "Pop all your CDs, and one shot the other team" To me it is, cause BM hunters are/were this way also. Not to mention mages, locks etc..
    Warrior burst is high, but what was scary is the control due to shockwave/gag order/two charges

Don't worry though, Blizzard doesn't like OP warriors, ruins the shine to them when it doesn't take pro skills to be good at them. Inc Nerf Bat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerofJack View Post
    Imo PvP this season is all about "Pop all your CDs, and one shot the other team" To me it is, cause BM hunters are/were this way also. Not to mention mages, locks etc..
    Warrior burst is high, but what was scary is the control due to shockwave/gag order/two charges

Don't worry though, Blizzard doesn't like OP warriors, ruins the shine to them when it doesn't take pro skills to be good at them. Inc Nerf Bat.
    Not sure you're aware but gag order hasn't been a part of this game for quite some time now.

Deleted
    simply put... warrior burst is WAY to high, i can easily be clouded in a string of numbers all above 40k in a single shockwave. the "swifty macro" is way too much burst. and is near impossible to counter because it is 1. too much pressure to sit in. 2. can still be used effectively even if the warrior is being bursted on i.e. die by the sword and rallying cry/second wind combo. and in many cases can burst through major cooldowns like pain suppression.
    warriors... what do u suppose be done? put globals on burst abilities possibly?
    i think you should get some gear and stop playing like your fighting some pve dragon oh and if you think warrior is bad just wait until you see a full mal dk bashing in your chars face.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Not sure you're aware but gag order hasn't been a part of this game for quite some time now.
    I'm not sure if YOU'RE aware, but I was speaking of nerfs from MoP release up until the ones coming in 5.2. Since Warriors have been strong, up until maybe this next patch.

never said recklessness lasted 24 seconds. said avatar did, and avatar combined with recklessness is big bursts.
    i created the account to address an issure i felt needed fixing. not to QQ about warriors. i feel that warriors have too much burst for too long of a period when others have big burst for short periods of time. everyone says warriors are bad and getting nerfed close to cata state is pure rediculous. the only sizeable nerf in 5.2 is the 10% decrease to a PASSIVE ABILITY that should have never been 25% in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally as a Resto Druid i can deal with any warrior's damage, but what i cant deal is constant stuns, especially if they pop cds then charge and shock wave, then you're fucked if your trinket is on CD. Thats with full Mal T2 2/2 upgraded with 66% resil.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

this is a SERIOUS request... I do not play warrior, so maybe there is something i am missing.
    what nerfs in 5.2 that are coming to warriors are making this huge fuss. the 10% defensive stance reduction. surely a 10% defensive stance reduction isnt putting one of the top arena classes back down to cata level because of a 10% passive ability nerf. is it the stun DR nerf? because every other class has DR. as a rogue, sure i have many stuns, but i cant just spam cheapshot to kidney shot whenever i want, because i have to make sure it isnt DR'd to hell so that when a window opens for a kill, i have more than a 2 second stun. please answer this request nicely, and not as if i am QQing. if i have said something that someone can explain to me that i am wrong WITHOUT bringing up previous seasons or pve damage for warriors please feel free to reply.