Deleted

When the LFR version of ToT will be avalaible?

Is LFR version of Throne of Thunder going to be released from the first day of patch 5.2 or it will be avalaible like 1 week after normal difficulty version is opened? Any ideas?

Usually a week after the normal raid. Whenever it is, unlikely to be the same day.

I believe Blizzard has said it would be similar to how starter raids for MoP was released, but don't quote me on this.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'd assume a delayed release of a week, with a week gap between each different section. I don't see any reason why they'd change it to 'all out on release' as it'd probably piss a lot of raiders off.

Deleted
    The raid will be split into 4 wings in LFR, i suspect that you will have access to 1 or 2 the the first week then the rest gets unlocked the week after once people have defeated the end boss in normal.

Hopefully 1 week after so there are at least some people who know what they are supposed to do.

I'm going to guess that the first 3 bosses will be released the week after release. Then the next 3 bosses will be released the following weeks. So I'm guessing you won't see Lei Shen until 4-5 weeks after the patch is released.

Deleted
    Section 4 will probably come out right before the release of 5.3 lol, crybabies ruined the purpose of LFR.
    By the time Section 4 comes out hardly anyone even needs the gear from it anymore, as we'll have much better from valor, normal and even heroic modes.

I don't know how this makes sense though, they drop the same ilevel of loot right?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    I don't know how this makes sense though, they drop the same ilevel of loot right?
    Yes, all of them drop 502 gear. In my opinion releasing it over the course of 4 weeks (5 if you count the first) is rather slow, so I'm hoping they won't do that. I'm expecting them to either release all of it at once, but keep the "you have to clear the first wing to unlock the second wing" or, highly unlikely, release 2 wings at the time. The first week of 5.2 should have LFR closed, the same way they did HoF(?) and ToES.

Deleted
    Makes sense for LFR content to be delayed, I just hope they won't gate the normal/hm instance like they did with T14. Over a month until all were accesible, whilst normal TOES was actually easier than normal HOF.