Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Up all night Chat

So if you are an internet night owl or a vampire. Why do you share your up all night stories.

Me I'm an insomniac and can never sleep at night, also I hate daylight which is a constant Irony living in Southern California. Some have accused me of being a vampire, I'm not but it's funny when people think so.

Sun's coming up so I'll talk more tonight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't get to sleep last night, was very annoying. Managed to get to sleep sometime after 6am, which is annoying because tomorrow I need to wake u sometime around 6am...

Got up at 5am and posted a bit on MMOC since I just couldn't sleep and then went back to bed. Tonight though I HAVE to get to sleep not to late, if I don't I'm going to be tired as hell tomorrow. My first day of Uni! Kinda, it's orientation day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Well hopefully you can avoid the up all night problem, Me it's 7pm and I'm now fully awake. I think I'll order a pizza for breakfast.

Deleted
    it's 4 am.. I can't sleep.

Deleted
    It's the last night I get to stay up this late or I'll be a mess the day after tomorrow. 4A.M. here and still farming some pets which is cool because I can find all the rare pets (Minfernal without camping, Restless Shadeling, ...). In an hour or so I'll watch some episodes and then go to sleep!

I find myself staying up too late to talk to people, especially American people in their wrong time zone

10+ Year Old Account
    i used to sleep all night when i was younger. now i dont do it as often. i find if i can make it to 8/9 am without falling asleep i end up staying awake.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I find myself staying up too late to talk to people, especially American people in their wrong time zone
    They should adapt to our superior zime tone time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    They should adapt to our superior zime tone time zone.
    Agreed, living in the past is bad for you too.

Up late studying for a test. I have to wake up in 5 hours 13 minutes so :/

10+ Year Old Account
    thinking of currently staying up late to play skyrim. prepare fish and play skyrim.

edit:gee going by my posts i might not make it past 1 am. i am definitely not eating skyrim. would taste yucky.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Oh shit I suck at math. Make that 4 hours and 27 mins.

I think I only ever woke up because some obligation forced me to. I'm a night owl at heart. The world is asleep, and everyone is so much quieter. ^_^ It's...freeing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    well i have failed in my attempt to stay up all night am going to fall asleep watching angry beavers. (favorite cartoon ever.)

10+ Year Old Account
    My standard sleep schedule is from 8am to 4pm. It started when I got moved to the night shift of my job five years ago. I grew to prefer being up at night and sleeping through the morning and afternoon, and kept this sleep pattern even after quitting my job. I'm currently on a raid team that goes from 2am to 5am (my time zone, I'm a Canadian playing on an Australian server).

In the winter, I can go a week without ever seeing daylight, sleeping right through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been falling asleep after dawn thanks to this fucking parking lot light right outside my window; Frequently I choose when to go to sleep based on the moonlight, having a streetlamp 20 feet from your bedroom window kinda fucks that up entirely. It just messes up my visual perception of time when my the light from my window is the same from 8 PM to 7 AM, since I'm a very visually oriented my decision making is lacking that additional input needed for me to be decisive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I it's nights like this that make life happy. Just finished a good manga and Popeatine is going to retire. Time for a coke and maybe sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I let myself, I'd be completely nocturnal. Sleeping during the day feels pleasant to me. It's 1:37 am for me right now. I'll be forcing myself to sleep soon ;_;
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Ever tried to reward yourself after an all-nighter studying for a test? The next day you plan to stay up watching tv and end up not being able to. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    If I let myself, I'd be completely nocturnal. Sleeping during the day feels pleasant to me. It's 1:37 am for me right now. I'll be forcing myself to sleep soon ;_;
    i like to sleep during the day because i like to be alone most of the time and during the night i dont have as many people to deal with.