Thread: Cat Chat! >^.^<

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Yay, kitties!
    We have three in our house - two are my boyfriend's (he had them before we were together, so they've very much bonded with him though they're still friendly enough with me). His two are a beautiful Balinese with a slight obsession for banana skin and belly rubbings, and a very sweet, scaredy tortoiseshell and white, rescued cat (don't have any pics of her available atm).

The third cat we inherited from my boyfriend's sister about 18 months ago and she's my buddy. She's extremely affectionate and is basically my shadow whenever I'm home. She really loves to chill on the sofa with me or curl up on our bed and have a nice sleep.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I have a pic where the 2 cats I have, kittens in the pic, were sleeping in a box together. Seem to like boxes for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I have a pic where the 2 cats I have, kittens in the pic, were sleeping in a box together. Seem to like boxes for some reason.
    My youngest cat always jumps down in my laundry basket curling up. Even tho there is almost no room. Cats seem to like that

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Yay, kitties!
    We have three in our house - two are my boyfriend's (he had them before we were together, so they've very much bonded with him though they're still friendly enough with me). His two are a beautiful Balinese with a slight obsession for banana skin and belly rubbings, and a very sweet, scaredy tortoiseshell and white, rescued cat (don't have any pics of her available atm).

The third cat we inherited from my boyfriend's sister about 18 months ago and she's my buddy. She's extremely affectionate and is basically my shadow whenever I'm home. She really loves to chill on the sofa with me or curl up on our bed and have a nice sleep.

aaaw. So cute and Banana skin?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post

aaaw. So cute and Banana skin?!
    Yup, oddest thing. She'll just follow you around and give you big soulful eyes whenever you eat a banana until you give her the banana skin to chew on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Yup, oddest thing. She'll just follow you around and give you big soulful eyes whenever you eat a banana until you give her the banana skin to chew on.
    Hah! I hate dogs begging for food. But cats are even worse. Did not think that was possible before my youngest is sitting and waiting to lick the rest of my yoghurt from the bowl. She does not care what kind of yoghurt either. Vanilla, raspberry, blueberry. Everything goes.

My fat kitty, she's so talkative, she will only lay on my bed if I'm laying down on it too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    My fat kitty, she's so talkative, she will only lay on my bed if I'm laying down on it too.

Haha what a fat cute fellow!

Deleted
    I posted my cats in the pet thread. But maybe they should be represented here too.

Chili: Enjoying being scratched by my bf:

Mio: Lying on my mousepad, making it hard for me to play.

Both of them:
    Last edited by mmocc362e14455; 2013-02-12 at 11:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah! I hate dogs begging for food. But cats are even worse. Did not think that was possible before my youngest is sitting and waiting to lick the rest of my yoghurt from the bowl. She does not care what kind of yoghurt either. Vanilla, raspberry, blueberry. Everything goes.
    The weirdest part is, she's utterly uninterested in any other 'people' food. Ham, fish, beef, milk - anything we eat that you'd think a cat would find quite tempting, she treats with total disdain. But banana skin? Hooboy.
    And she's terrified of tea bags. Completely and utterly bonkers.
    Last edited by Kerath; 2013-02-12 at 11:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh my forays around MMO-C are turning up unexpected goodies today.

Cat lover. Former owner of 3 kitties (all sadly deceased now ). Future crazy cat lady in the making though.

I'm having to push to move house atm, since we really don't have the space to accommodate a kitty. But all the cats in my neighbourhood are well acquainted with me, since I pause on any walk upon seeing a kitty and will spend as much time as it takes to attract any cat seen to come over and receive much love and affection in the form of strokes.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Cat thread huh? Owner of a 5 year old cat myself. His name is Zorro and hes a crossbreed between yer normal housecat and a short haired tabby. Sadly he takes a bit too much from his father (tabby) and is very smart. He saw us open a door ONCE and after that we have had to keep the doors locked, lest he goes out whenever he pleases.

We have quite the fitting nickname for him: The Black Death. Named because hes mainly black, and hes got a 2 meter death radius around him. Any rodent or bird that manages to get within those 2 meters is a gonner. We left the door open when he was a small kitty. When we got home we found him in our livingroom, proudly presenting to us a raven twice as big as himself.

But being a smart cat and a good hunter isnt everything. Hes extremely cuddly and loves to sleep near or right next to us. He can also hear the sound of the fridge door or frying pan wherever he is, and if you try to make yourself some food, he'll soon be behind you wondering if theres something for him aswell, trying everything he can to charm you into giving him something. Oh, and hes talkactive, very much so.

http://i.imgur.com/AyKwRUS.jpg

Deleted
    Yay, a cat thread. About time.

I have no idea if it's been linked before or not but here it goes. Cat isn't mine of course.

My cat telling me i had enough internet for one night.

Yep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Heh my forays around MMO-C are turning up unexpected goodies today.

Cat lover. Former owner of 3 kitties (all sadly deceased now ). Future crazy cat lady in the making though.

I'm having to push to move house atm, since we really don't have the space to accommodate a kitty. But all the cats in my neighbourhood are well acquainted with me, since I pause on any walk upon seeing a kitty and will spend as much time as it takes to attract any cat seen to come over and receive much love and affection in the form of strokes.
    Lies! Future crazy cat lady's are all alone! You have a mammoth!

Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-02-12 at 11:40 PM.

Deleted
    I LOVE CATS but right now I can't have one. =( I once had a cat when I was little but one day we didn't see him again. But when I get one I wonder if I should drive to a rescue center to adopt one, but the thing is the closest one is quite far away from my location, and I don't think my newly adopted cat/kitten would like to sit in a car for 4 hours...

I don't actually have a cat but I do visit my best friend just to play with her 2 new kittens.

They look so adorable and I wanna adopt one!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gelleleo View Post
    I don't actually have a cat but I do visit my best friend just to play with her 2 new kittens.

They look so adorable and I wanna adopt one!
    Then adopt one and post pictures!

here is a picture of my youngest sleeping on my stomach

10+ Year Old Account
    Then adopt one and post pictures!

here is a picture of my youngest sleeping on my stomach

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2D1x8te.jpg[IMG]
    Sooooo cute and FLUFFY

Finally brought our cats home from the Vet. One of them wanted to show me how much they missed me. I apologize for the quality took it with my 3DS was the only "camera" handy at the time <.<

Yep

Deleted
    I love cats! I have 5 cats.

My oldest cat and most loved one is 16 years old. She's black and crazy. She loves chicken and is aggressive to the other cats in the house and after she gets her food (she gets hers separately) she goes to the kitchen to eat the other cats' food... you know, I am starting to think I shouldn't have mentioned she was black, my cat is like a bad stereotype lol... but I love her.

I will return with pictures later.